Season Nine, Event 3: One Hour Endless Ledge

"
Kubliko wrote:
Not a single wisdom scroll was dropped past the provisions chest. Am I missing something or was that a bug?

Just bad RNG. I got to level 9 and had 14 when the race ended.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
How do I see how many points I got?
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
Kubliko wrote:
Not a single wisdom scroll was dropped past the provisions chest. Am I missing something or was that a bug?

Just bad RNG. I got to level 9 and had 14 when the race ended.

Account may have been flagged as a bot, thus no currency drops.
Well I had a lot more fun with EL than I did with the signature Famine race earlier. Half the time spent, almost double the points and 1000% more enjoyable. I felt pressure to keep pushing, I felt it was exciting, like I was finding some cool items every now and then. I'll be back for more EL that's for sure.

I guess that means I'm getting up at 5am on Sunday morning. On a Sunday morning. The things we do for loot!
"
Entropher wrote:
How do I see how many points I got?

So long as you're logged in to the forums here (check the top left area, do you see one of your characters?) then follow this link: http://www.pathofexile.com/seasons and you'll see your season reward points as a green bar just under all the reward item images. The green bar indicates your progress toward rewards and the text under should say: Season Reward Points: XX

If you can't see any of that, then you're probably not logged in.

Edit:

Or more specifically go here: http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Entropher/events

and it shows you have received 3 points so far. Congrats, you're on your way :)
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Oct 25, 2014, 1:51:47 AM
Rolled st/ds shadow anticipating strong results from the new 10+ damage nodes starting path, went the first 4 zones without seeing a 2h weapon drop then spent the rest of the race watching my st fly through monsters and display hit graphics while not doing damage.

Would not repeat.
IGN: KoTao
I got my char, templar named OkadaDameNingen, to lvl 22 and it doesn't show in the ladder :(
"
janimauk wrote:
I really hope EL is the next signature race. It's perfect balance of Speed Racing, crazy unexpected events due to monster combinations, yet competitive in subtle way.

Especially that 'unexpected monster combinations' makes EL unbalanced as hell, as unpredictable as RNG at worst. (thats what I always expect here, and its nearly always a complete struggle)

"
janimauk wrote:
Also there is no RNG with Movement Speed granting boots, amulets of certain Status Points or rings with Elemental Resistance thanks to the race not having vendors.

And that makes it more balanced as with vendors? especially the added npc 'craftings' had taken RNG out of the game, at least a bit... Now in EL its just plain drop luck, I got a Blackheart, another may get Wanderlust - balanced? Balanced would be much more equal...
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info