Season Nine, Event 3: One Hour Endless Ledge

lovely EL takes place at 6am on a saturday in europe
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Oct 24, 2014, 6:15:12 PM
@ventiman - its one race out of the whole season - besides 6AM isnt really that early is it?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
"
Exordium8 wrote:
Are you guys going to be raffling off anything besides fencoils? Seems like they're already just basically a participation prize, given you only need to do a couple races to get them.

As a casual (and newer) player, Pyre is the highest realistic goal I can shoot for this season, but I'd like a shot, even if it was a lottery ticket, at some of the others.

We will, as the season progresses the prizes from the random draws will rotate, allowing you to get more than just Fencoil.

Heck ya. Thats pretty nice. Last season I got 4 pillars haha. It will be nice to have a rotation like that :D
excited for this race!
Last edited by Azraphael on Oct 24, 2014, 10:51:16 PM
1st race for me, does this really mean ledge runs back to back
"
TSyk0 wrote:

levels go up by 2 every time you enter a different instance. Its also not the usual ledge monsters and area, it changes every time u enter a new area, Endless ledge means the layout of the area will be linear like the Ledge

Edit: some more experienced racer may correct me, but i answered to the best of my knowledge
Last edited by Death_invoquer on Oct 24, 2014, 11:11:39 PM
Really hope these don't have boxes..
"
"
TSyk0 wrote:

levels go up by 2 every time you enter a different instance. Its also not the usual ledge monsters and area, it changes every time u enter a new area, Endless ledge means the layout of the area will be linear like the Ledge

Edit: some more experienced racer may correct me, but i answered to the best of my knowledge

helpful enough for me thanks
"if you don't get dischargers in the first areas you should be fine"
discharger hit me for 100 hp + in third zone
Last edited by Pam on Oct 25, 2014, 12:34:00 AM
I hate endless ledge, this season is such bullshit. With this season you have successfully pissed off everyone. GG.
IGN:
@Antilogy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info