Alea take a break and sleep a little

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
morbo wrote:
This race season is so bad...

A sparse and absolutely garbage set of rewards from 0 - 250, means that there is absolutely no reasons to participate, other than some personal goals. All the casual players / everyone who cant build his life around PoE fixed schedule, will fall into this garbage 0 - 250 reward void.

What happened to playing for fun?

Many of us do. But rewards are fun too!
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

A sparse and absolutely garbage set of rewards from 0 - 250, means that there is absolutely no reasons to participate, other than some personal goals. All the casual players / everyone who cant build his life around PoE fixed schedule, will fall into this garbage 0 - 250 reward void.

You can have fun and rewards (like most previous seasons)

Point is that with more rewards you have more "milestones" to look forward to. In season 9 you have one big void of garbage, between 0 and 250 points. Which is where all casual players will end up. This season is fully nolifer oriented.

GGG could reuse previous alt art items, if they cant keep up with production. Just look at SE 5 & 6 - amazing stuff at 135 pts. And the economuh didnt die.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 23, 2014, 12:59:57 PM
"
Warsplit wrote:
A season that's anti-casual, with a signature race that's anti-maphack

do you even know what maphack does nowadays. and whats not casual in 32 EL and 11 burst?
Last edited by janimauk on Oct 23, 2014, 3:06:40 PM
I started playing not long ago, so I didn't know much about the race leagues. I just went back and compared the rewards and points of the past , to what thy are now, and I have got to say that GGG didn't even provide any vasaline to ease the transition from what it was to what it is now.
Boycott this race? Man i have been boycotting all the races so far

1. Competing against maphacks , zoomhacks is not fun
2. Time vs Reward ratio is as bad as it could get

Its like after working 60 years in a company you get a cookie and a bar of chocolate from your employer and kicked out of the office.

3. Meh i dont even want to think about this ... idea of races had potential ...
IGN : Sir_Big
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

if playing for fun were the end all be all, why have rewards at all.
"
morbo wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

You can have fun and rewards (like most previous seasons)

Point is that with more rewards you have more "milestones" to look forward to. In season 9 you have one big void of garbage, between 0 and 250 points. Which is where all casual players will end up. This season is fully nolifer oriented.

GGG could reuse previous alt art items, if they cant keep up with production. Just look at SE 5 & 6 - amazing stuff at 135 pts. And the economuh didnt die.

All of this.

0-250 is flat-out bullshit. Number of rewards is preposterous.

The good news is this shit will be over November 23, then I guess we'll get a new season shortly thereafter?

IGNs: Tearhaunch | Gleamscythe | Highlords_Wrath | Bladebone
Good luck, have fun
I was looking forward to races, but the only things I want from the rewards are Rumi's and Voll's. Neither of them are in the realm of possibility for me. Guess I'll wait until the next set of events.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
morbo wrote:

if playing for fun were the end all be all, why have rewards at all.

That's my point. The rewards are just a nice extra for me since they rot unused in the permanent leagues anyway. To me racing is more about pushing it to the limits which is fun most of the time. Farming races for some rewards is boring.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Alea Still didnt sleep? You make your dream come true, you did it (8/8), so just relax and sleep a little.

And btw if need explations read - morbo post

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info