Alea take a break and sleep a little

"
majesw wrote:
I'll still race when I can this season. The problem for me is that I can only catch 2-3 races a week. Now there are less rewards and less races for me to participate in. It's really frustrating to see them move in this direction when it shouldn't be too hard for them to have a set of races for each day and just open them for those 24 hours. Then people could race on their own schedule and give people like me a chance to compete...

This strikes me as a very good suggestion.

It would be fun to look at the ladder for that race as more and more players played through it.
Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.
This race season is so bad...

A sparse and absolutely garbage set of rewards from 0 - 250, means that there is absolutely no reasons to participate, other than some personal goals. All the casual players / everyone who cant build his life around PoE fixed schedule, will fall into this garbage 0 - 250 reward void.

Look at season 5 & 6, with gorgeous rewards at 135 pts (which is still not that trivial to reach for casuals).

I like racing and could get to 250 for the first GG reward, or just play for fun. But I wont, because participating == supporting this backward design direction, that shamelessly caters to extreme nolifers and shits on everyone else.

E:
GGG could easily appease everybody, like previous seasons did. Instead they decided to run a little experiment. Don't be a lab rat. Boycott this season.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 23, 2014, 7:59:57 AM
"
morbo wrote:
Don't be a lab rat. Boycott this season.

I constantly boycott races idea, so no problem for me to help you with boycotting this races season. Will help :)
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
Last edited by tmaciak on Oct 23, 2014, 8:13:44 AM
I dont understand the point of racing. I thinks its stupid
Hehhehe
"
Alea wrote:
xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD wtf xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

You drunk? Oh, i see 8/8... hey you can relax now, take a deep breath and go to sleep at least 30 minutes.

"
Perq wrote:

But to "see final GGG fail"? Cmon.

[Removed by Support]
More Dsync? - Yes.
More elite orientier? - Yes.
More imbalance? - Yes (for example - melee, dagger, 2H vs 1H, crit vs RT.... gazillion more examples)
Worse and worse? - Yes.
[Removed by Support]

PS: If you need at least some explanation or valid arguments - read morbo msg:
Spoiler
"
morbo wrote:

A sparse and absolutely garbage set of rewards from 0 - 250, means that there is absolutely no reasons to participate, other than some personal goals. All the casual players / everyone who cant build his life around PoE fixed schedule, will fall into this garbage 0 - 250 reward void.

Look at season 5 & 6, with gorgeous rewards at 135 pts (which is still not that trivial to reach for casuals).

I like racing and could get to 250 for the first GG reward, or just play for fun. But I wont, because participating == supporting this backward design direction, [Removed by Support]
E:
GGG could easily appease everybody, like previous seasons did. Instead they decided to run a little experiment. Don't be a lab rat. Boycott this season.

Last edited by Jared_GGG on Oct 23, 2014, 3:50:33 PM
They also did not include Descent:Champions - the most fun race type they've invented so far. Why?? WTF?! :((
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:

I like racing and could get to 250 for the first GG reward, or just play for fun. But I wont, because participating == supporting this backward design direction, that shamelessly caters to extreme nolifers and shits on everyone else.

E:

Couldn't agree more...very....very disappointed in GGG on this new race season.

God, what a buzzkill...
IGNs: Tearhaunch | Gleamscythe | Highlords_Wrath | Bladebone
Good luck, have fun
No descent champion, maybe 2 normale descent , and ton of boring 2 hour signature race
And no turbo, no blamt, no exile... Easy mod season :/
Last edited by keta on Oct 23, 2014, 10:38:58 AM
I guess I'm one of the few who races for fun.
"
morbo wrote:

What happened to playing for fun?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info