Phys Damage

Why are you using melee damage on full life ?!
IGN: Smegacore
Your dps is fine for piety, i usually kill her in merc with around 1-2k on a melee char at lvl 60-65. Your problems are defensive. Resista need to be capped in merc (not chaos), your life pool is a bit up to you and league but 4-5k is easily achievable on the left side of the tree. You should also be rocking 5-10k armor quite easily running determination. My other aura would be hatred.

With that skill set (which is not ideal but still fine to use) i would run HS-faster-melee-multi (added fire, life leech), leap-faster-melee-conc (added fire, life leech, increased aoe). With leap slam as my main aoe I would want a very tanky build, it is more or less a face tank kill and HS is a face tank skil. I would also want to work in the templar aoe node(s). Caracass jack is decent option for armor but as a HC player I may shy away from it in higher maps for a stronger defensive chest.
I changed my main gem to ground slam, 4k dps, its quite nice, got new gear , now resists are 75% 75% 65% and its quite good, armor 3,6k, 3,1k hp, and got 2 cwdt`s Enduring cry-immortal call-enfeeble and warlords mark-molten shell-Devouring totem, if i could get something better pelase tell me
EDIT:I could solo Piety, even though 1 death because of the ice , guess i need more def.
Current Items:
Last edited by Adri38 on Oct 23, 2014, 2:13:16 PM
Try and avoid her ice shot, she will attack 6( I believe) times after changing forms and then transform back to her human form. If she hits a blue portal just leapslam behind a column and wait it out, this is by far her most dangerous form.
Since you have ground slam for AOE, you don't need melee splash on heavy strike, replace it by added fire damage or multistrike, or even life leech to be more durable.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
"
Since you have ground slam for AOE, you don't need melee splash on heavy strike, replace it by added fire damage or multistrike, or even life leech to be more durable.

or Stun

actually, playing 2H mace ground slam/heavy strike without focusing on stuns (stun/mace-stun passives) equals losing lots of defence potencial
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Oct 23, 2014, 4:43:33 PM
You are going to have a very hard time breaking 10k dps without crit
"
Adri38 wrote:

Why on earth would anyone corrupt an Andys?
IGN: Smegmazoid
Long live the new Flesh
It was corrupted and i got it for 10c
"
Adri38 wrote:
I changed my main gem to ground slam, 4k dps, its quite nice, got new gear , now resists are 75% 75% 65% and its quite good, armor 3,6k, 3,1k hp

All the numbers are still quite low, but since you seem to put all your energy in "magic find", it's actually ok.
I'd still go for Life >5000 on a 2h build.
And you could easily double your DpS if you went for DpS gear instead of MF.

"
Rich85 wrote:
You are going to have a very hard time breaking 10k dps without crit

Calling bullshit on this. Even with RT, you can get your 20-30k DpS quite easily.

You'll have a hard time to get >50.000-100.000 without very good gear, but 10k? 10k DpS is like "Lvl60 selffound gear".
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Oct 25, 2014, 3:09:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info