So I just did Elron Mission in Palace (78) map with 35k+ Dual Strike....

Higher maps are now much harder than before.

Though I've had no trouble with the relic destruction on my 15k DPS reaver (68 map)
Another quality ZAP! post.
had the same in an academy same mission kill the totems my swt sits on 30k dps so 60k dps werent enough to kill the totem Oo
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
It happens when they have "extra life" and probably regen( well at least i hope you had that mod ), my suggestion is to try removing ms ( use added fire for example) so you wont waste hits on mobs that spawns and you can focus on relics only.
"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
I've never failed an Elreon mission solo but I have noticed that occasionally the totems are extremely tanky.
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
I have seen those relics in 77-78 maps couple times. Solo, 50k dps reave and cant kill them in time.. I feel like I would need closer to 100k to kill them.

Only happens when they roll with somekind of regen thing and extra life. Maybe theres some trick to destroy them.
Just had the extra life + life regen totems in my lvl 7 master daily.

Killed them all in under 15 s.

I had 73K dps with
This is without my power charges (89.9K with) because I didn't bother to curse up summons.

They are tankier than the normal totems by a long shot, esp if they get the regen aura on top of it.
(Sorta like an extra life + life regen + allies regenerate life rare mob)
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Last edited by zSavage on Oct 22, 2014, 8:19:55 PM
Crit or go home. I learnt that this season and I should know better coming from D3 which was all crit all the time.
Git R Dun!
There seems to be a chance/risk of the totems spawning with like 10x more hp then usual sometimes, i've been close to failing elron missions also even though i normally kill them all in a few sec (OP Tornado).
I just came from this post:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1085785

which basicly is about the same. That one is way more funny though, the misplaced anger of the OP is hilarious.

OT: I have done several totemkillings with Elreon (although never thát high) and honestly never had any issues. As with most 'this master/quest is too hard' topic I really think it is all build related. Many builds can't do it all, Vorici quests and SRS builds are the first I mention then.
Perhaps next time I do a 78 i get the same issue, but my builds should be more then fine. I've done several 78 masters easy, just not elreon totemkilling.

My experience is fine. Only missions I fail are the 5 minute time kill corrupted monsters from zana (had a mountain ledge few days back, no way that was doable) and perhaps 1/4th of the 'keep all guards alive' from Vorici. Oh, and the Haku mission where the boss summons like 7 warping totems, if the mission is timed i just skip it.

I know there are some missions that are hard or just not doable. Killing elreon totems is not one of them imo. I accept that i can fail some. And tbh, i do 16 dailies per day plus several masters i find in maps, each day. If i fail one, so be it. And if you fail 1 elreon in a 78 where you need to kill totems, you should accept that. it's not that you have this every time.
I Run 180k dps on my reaver and on some Mission that shit Takes ages due to regen and yes it has to do with Map lvl
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info