Say one word of how you feel about plummeting Ursas

Disney copyright
The only monster that have got me killed in NORMAL Docks since my first ever Hc character that died to Haildrake @level 3..

It happened this morning, it was Tora's quest to kill the corrupted monsters, i had never encountered an unique Ursa before, got surrounded by it's spawns and rip my leveling gear... :D
d:-D*
Last edited by PyleWarlord on Oct 21, 2014, 1:08:54 PM
"
"
NeroNoah wrote:
"
Expensive.

I expected happy as a snarky remark.

You did? Don't know me very well from my few posts, I guess.

):
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
bhavv wrote:
"
Expensive.

IKR you could have given that money to me instead.

I'm the one over here with student loans and no job.
Okay.

Never seen them in maps outside of Tora missions and they always drop down where I can see them instead of on my head. I guess I'm lucky since people compare them to devourers which fuck on me out of nowhere all the time.
Fun
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
buhdunkadunk wrote:
"
CanHasPants wrote:
WTB>Pet

hahaha, I thought of one even better. WTB Ursa Firestorm MTX. It would be a blast making it rain little ursa's that are on fire.

I could probably even make it a useful skill somehow if that came out. Curse on hit so it's just an awesome looking curse ability would be hilarious.

this is one of the greatest suggestions hahha would buy!!
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"meh"...technically not a word though.
(don't get me wrong though...i like them well enough for a new monster)
Don't see what the big deal about them was though, probably in the same boat as devourers for me which are not a problem unless you get like the "perfect storm" of them in several variants at once.

because someone actually paid thousands of dollars and it took over a year(i think) to finally make them? I mean, holy shit, if that doesn't blow your mind, i dont know what will.
"
It took far less than a year. What took over a year was me dragging my feet, submitting unrealistic ideas and basically not giving half a shit about the whole thing. On the other hand, at least I stepped up. One other Ruler just opted for a personal pet, another was a fraud and the final is a mystery.

I'm not the Ruler you wanted, but I'm the Ruler you had to have. Deal with it.

Goddess Unleashed is also taking a year. Hopefully not for the same reasons though :)
^your tags are no coincidence are they? :p

My only gripe with the ursa's is that i think they should not be able to stun when doing there dropping act.

Not because my chars can't handle it, but well, you know why. QoL and all of that stuff.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info