Say one word of how you feel about plummeting Ursas

I'm torn between two words...

Fair or plushies.

I would love to have all Devourers replaced by Plummeting Ursae.

Plushies because I feel that should become sort of a mascot... maybe another version that's less corrupted wearing hats and armour I suppose as supporter packs? .......
Reginald

Spoiler
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Annoying.

Each new mob they've added has continued going down for me. I hate every single act 3 X mob, I hate the lightning blinding thingy, I hate the beyond mobs and bosses, and I hate this one too.
"
There are some really stupid answers in here now, especially the Terry Pratchett one given all he does is 'steal' and reposition things in a sharply humorous context. You REALLY think he came up with Drop Bears?! :)

Steelgrey: if you're that interested, scour my post history. I explain my thought process thoroughly there. The problem with a public forum is that everyone expects you to repeat yourself because a) they're lazy and b) they're 'just asking a question' naturally assuming that the person they're asking hasn't already been asked a hundred fucking times before.

You've got a fresh mouth.
Buttclenching
Last edited by Odissius on Dec 2, 2014, 2:05:17 AM
Overpowered
"
And the hits just keep rolling...

Ahhh come on, it's not that bad - at least you didn't design the Avian Retches.

Have you found out if they are going to be able to take over Southern Forest yet? I am still hoping to see them feasting on the corpses of slain monkeys.

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
"
Precaso wrote:
Annoying.

Each new mob they've added has continued going down for me. I hate every single act 3 X mob, I hate the lightning blinding thingy, I hate the beyond mobs and bosses, and I hate this one too.

And yet here you still are.

I'd hate to hate so much about something I did regularly...and I do assume from your 5 challenges that you play quite a bit.

hating them makes it more satisfying to kill them m8
So by your definition of the word hate, everybody that doesn't love desync should stop playing the game? People put up with things like this because this game is worth it, and you'd agree considering the amount of money you've given to GGG.
I never put words in your mouth. I made an assumption and asked a question, and you said nothing about that. You also ignored my last point, so I will ignore yours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info