Nerf to Atziri farming - Archives

"
Xavderion wrote:
I thought it's not possible to put corrupted zones into maps because of technical reasons.

My ass fucking they had no problem doing sub area's with masters?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Xavderion wrote:
I thought it's not possible to put corrupted zones into maps because of technical reasons.

Well, Zana and Masters are proof that it's not the case. Dirty lies.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
I suggested it before, others have suggested it before--allow corrupt zones to spawn in corrupt maps. It'd be thematically appropriate, and kinda awesome entering a 9 affix corrupt zone.

Also, replace the chest at the end of corrupt zones with strongboxes, just because strongboxes are more awesome than vaal skills (or frags if you're farming the zones but usually vaal skills)
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
I suggested it before, others have suggested it before--allow corrupt zones to spawn in corrupt maps. It'd be thematically appropriate, and kinda awesome entering a 9 affix corrupt zone.

Also, replace the chest at the end of corrupt zones with strongboxes, just because strongboxes are more awesome than vaal skills (or frags if you're farming the zones but usually vaal skills)

its a 50/50 chance on what drops.
No, "improved".
the tyranny of framing our attention with all the eyes their eyes no longer see
Can't pin point anymore.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info