Nerf to Atziri farming - Archives

Well we don't actually if it is indeed a nerf but it is 99% likely. This was a extremely fast way to get basic money in early of the league and quite reliable anyway the very problem of this ''corrupted'' farming is that most end gamers don't want to farm fucking mid tier content well least I don't hence this method was found.

Like imo put the corrupted shit into maps as well; It worked with forsaken masters no? Why not in maps. Masters have apparently have a 50% spawn rate on maps sooo why don't we chip in and put a decent % into the maps as well for them to spawn?

With that being said Mortal hope should have it's price extremely raised, which is even more annoying 4 ex in rampage was well decent enough.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 20, 2014, 11:20:55 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I haven't been able to find them for 4 in quite some time.

:(
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
I haven't been able to find them for 4 in quite some time.

:(

:O wha really?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yup. Last one I found for 4 was like 10 days ago.
sigh I should make a 200% movement speed build char for the sake of corrupted farming :x this changes painful
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
haha just sold my hope for 4.5, now i feel stupid. Should have waited for these patch notes to hit and get like 6 easy for it in a few days :p.

Well i still got some atziri set's left so there is that..

Anyway, honestly my opinion...make corrupted zones drop only vaal gems in the content and allow them to appear in maps.

In maps they can drop only frags.

I mean low content farmers can chain 66 maps then for frags if they so desire...

Make the mods on the corrupted zones double up with the map mods.

Just dreaming here, ain't gonna happen.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
The load time trick still works for me. I've personally never farmed archives, but I farm library for masters all the time. Corrupted zones seem extremely common, and I can usually get a good 3 sets a night plus a ton of frags to run if all I'm doing is farming masters. With that said though, I farm extremely efficiently, and if I had to farm corrupted zones/masters the way GGG intended I would probably just quit, as atziri and hideout decorating are the only things keeping me playing this game. Corrupted zones definitely need to be better intertwined into the endgame.
IGN: WeenieHuttSenior
US East
"
Boem wrote:
haha just sold my hope for 4.5, now i feel stupid. Should have waited for these patch notes to hit and get like 6 easy for it in a few days :p.

Well i still got some atziri set's left so there is that..

Anyway, honestly my opinion...make corrupted zones drop only vaal gems in the content and allow them to appear in maps.

In maps they can drop only frags.

I mean low content farmers can chain 66 maps then for frags if they so desire...

Make the mods on the corrupted zones double up with the map mods.

Just dreaming here, ain't gonna happen.

Peace,

-Boem-

I had mine ran I got a vertex out of it arg lol

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
put the corrupted zones into maps as well

agree.
we can get a Map inside a Map (if Zana spawns), so we should be able to get a Corrupted Zone inside a Map too.

the exact implementation though, is a bit tricky.

the Apex Of Sacrifice (Atziri) is a level 70 area, and Alluring Abyss (Uber Atziri) is level 80.
so "normal" Corrupted Zones which drop Sacrifice Fragments, can't be higher than level 69 - which is the current state (if creating from Map Device).

therefore I propose the following:

• Corrupted zones randomly spawn in 66-68 maps.
  • account-wide flag, which changes to "true" if the player defeated Atziri in Apex Of Sacrifice.
  • once true, level 71-77 "Uber" Corrupted Zones start randomly spawning in level 71+ Maps.
  • these zones have a chance to drop Mortal Fragments instead of Sacrifice ones.
  • Mortal Fragments can be used in Map Device to spawn additional 71-77 zones, only if flag is "true".
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
I thought it's not possible to put corrupted zones into maps because of technical reasons.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info