1.2.4 Patch Notes and Deployment Timeline

So i will re-post my concern here for you Chriss, in hopes that you read it and take it into account.

"
Boem wrote:
Won't these like effect the "hide-out of the week" in the long run?

I thought it was really cool everybody had a fair shot at being drawn for it, but now that we have this info and i am sure these won't be the last of these type of Mtx's, will it not get harder and harder for people not investing real money in there hide-out to be "show-cased"

Just thinking out-loud here, i don't mind the Mtx they look sweet and i am not aiming for a "showcase" myself (my hide-out is craptastic) but this might be a problem in the long run for some people.

side note : dat rain. . . it's only the most complained about effect in the game. . .

Peace,

-Boem-

(also, re-using art? step it up GGG :p)

Pasta from my thread in GD asking opinions on this.

Things like this rain or falling leaves for example completely redesign the atmosphere and thus also the "theme" of a hide-out. I like them a lot, but i fear some people might complain about seeing a fully mtx'd hide out in the Botw for example.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Impaling spikes and sacrificial shrine? Im not even into H/O's but I want those
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Redblade wrote:

The problem is that it's not just 'toaster' PCs that are affected...

According to some fanboys, there are no performance problems and it's all about our hardware. And now GGG rewarded them with this troll mtx, so they can annoy everyone who comes to their hideout and then make bad toaster jokes about it :)
and It begins
So as soons as somebody asks for performance optimization or graphic options ggg says that they dont have the ressources or the know how but then you add a known issue (rain) as a mtx? This doesnt make any sense.

First the added rain in 1.2.0 now rain mtx in 1.2.4. Please stop it or give us a weather option.
In one year this game will be closer to minecraft than diablo 2.

jk
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
more rain lol
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
"
Foewat wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:

The problem is that it's not just 'toaster' PCs that are affected...

According to some fanboys, there are no performance problems and it's all about our hardware. And now GGG rewarded them with this troll mtx, so they can annoy everyone who comes to their hideout and then make bad toaster jokes about it :)

My PC and my friend's PC's aren't affected, so according to my personal experience, then yes, it is indeed your "toaster" PC's ...
I like many kinds of games 😊
"
Antnee wrote:
I will punch anyone who uses rain in their hideout square in the dick. Or, whatever the female equivalent is. The... ladydick. Or something.

Good stuff GGG!

It's called a clit ....
I like many kinds of games 😊
My computer isn't even top tier at most I don't know why some rain bothers some of you o.0 I find it ackward.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info