1.2.4 Patch Notes and Deployment Timeline

"
"
darkmatch wrote:
"
The Dome already exists....if you don't know where you need to play the game a couple more times through. Besides, it seems arbitrary to say 'it already exists' -- they still put in the effort to make it initially and then optimize it for use in hideouts. There is nothing more optional than buying decorations for your hideout... and it is a great way to generate income for GGG while giving the player base something they have been specifically asking for.

On another note...what kind of potato are you playing on that rain=longer load times? Go buy and SSD for like 50-80$ and enter the 21st century. Can't post 'marketing links' but i'm sure you know where to buy stuff off the internet.

You know I even notice longer load times with a SSD? Running on SATA 3 and with full speed, ofc.

Man your SSD must suck like my shit is normal and my load out for rains are nearly instant.

I can't believe what you're saying ! Unless "nearly instant" means 7-8 seconds, but that's what I get on my new computer with an SSD. And game boots in 15-20 seconds. If you get much shorter load times, then there is probably another issue affecting many people that is not related with the disk.
Patch 1.2.4 is being delayed due to technical difficulties.
Last edited by aff1nity on Oct 21, 2014, 5:00:05 PM
Awesome stuff as usual.
IGN: Ziggro
"
darkmatch wrote:
"
The Dome already exists....if you don't know where you need to play the game a couple more times through. Besides, it seems arbitrary to say 'it already exists' -- they still put in the effort to make it initially and then optimize it for use in hideouts. There is nothing more optional than buying decorations for your hideout... and it is a great way to generate income for GGG while giving the player base something they have been specifically asking for.

On another note...what kind of potato are you playing on that rain=longer load times? Go buy and SSD for like 50-80$ and enter the 21st century. Can't post 'marketing links' but i'm sure you know where to buy stuff off the internet.

You know I even notice longer load times with a SSD? Running on SATA 3 and with full speed, ofc.

Then you have issues, I have a Samsung Evo 840, and the full game loads in about 15 seconds.

If you have a Samsung Evo 840, have you applied the new firmware and performance fix ?, are you running the drive in AHCI ?

Resource monitor for me, says its loading at 100Megabyte a second, although I just think the game loading has hit a resource monitor limitation to be honest. A fully loaded game for me, with OS loaded is 4.1GB of ram used, out of 8GB of system ram (and the usual steam loaded etc).
Last edited by iamnotspock on Oct 21, 2014, 5:21:48 PM
"
JcFreak wrote:
when is "NZ workday "?

Thank you, JcFreak; as a fellow inquiring mind, I support your post, am wondering the same; however, I've already decided to take a " ... sick" day tomorrow (as a precautionary measure).
Ya, I am also wondering. I thought we would have the update already. Not rushing, but just thought it would be out right now is all.
"
SpellDamage wrote:
"
JcFreak wrote:
when is "NZ workday "?

Thank you, JcFreak; as a fellow inquiring mind, I support your post, am wondering the same; however, I've already decided to take a " ... sick" day tomorrow (as a precautionary measure).

lawls
:P
"
SpellDamage wrote:
"
JcFreak wrote:
when is "NZ workday "?

If only I had'nt already used 2 sick days this week, damnit!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
SpellDamage wrote:
"
JcFreak wrote:
when is "NZ workday "?

If only I had'nt already used 2 sick days this week, damnit!

it is Tuesday..... so you didn't go to work at all... :D
Guessing patch got postponed? Just loaded up game and there was no patching :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info