Reflect mods on gear - why?

Yes, it's very very limited. There's some support now in the stat tree for "grinder" shadows, but you don't really want to do that.

It's only usable on a Necromantic Aegis guy. There are exactly three type of attacks in the game it's good against: cyclone, cleave, ground slam. Maybe touch of gawd. What happens is when they stomp down your army, they take several thousands of damage in return. Especially cyclone.

No use on armor pieces currently tho, obvi..
Last edited by LimitedRooster on Oct 22, 2014, 11:12:47 AM
I have the 1000 Teeth Vaal shield in my late-game setup at the moment ( lvl 84 Reave Templar), this gives me 37% block and 1-1000 physical damage to attackers......reflect is VERY good, still noticeable even when doing 74 maps, but for the most part if anything, I think the rolls for reflect should be a tad increased.

GG GGG!
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
"
LeHeup80 wrote:
I have the 1000 Teeth Vaal shield in my late-game setup at the moment ( lvl 84 Reave Templar), this gives me 37% block and 1-1000 physical damage to attackers......reflect is VERY good, still noticeable even when doing 74 maps, but for the most part if anything, I think the rolls for reflect should be a tad increased.

GG GGG!

I wont ask "did you even read what OP says", because it is crystal clear you didnt. You just read the title and posted a reply that is completely irrelevant with topic. How nice of you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info