Reflect mods on gear - why?

"
kolton wrote:
"
RediusMaximus wrote:
"Of Complaint"

-- Registers you a separate account on the forums, and makes negative posts about game mechanics.

"Of Learning"

-- Registers you a separate account on the forums, and responds to whining threads with "L2P"

Profile has to be set to private to avoid criticism.

You checked, to provide criticism.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
delray wrote:

Who balanced these...? What are these... meant to be used for? What were they thinking? :-D

The three great questions I always ask myself too if it comes to "balance" in poe. ;)
"Yes, it is perfectly fair. It just sucks ass."
posted by Thaelyn on 12. August 2013 17:33
Because mechanics that serve no purpose other than to purposely delay your progress are hardcore.
That "learning to switch on a lamp" principle of game design?

For PoE, it's not enough to make the switch complex to learn and fiddly to use. It needs random spikes on the switch, so sometimes even when you do everything right, it still hurts.

We so hardcore we press anyway.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
For there to be light there must be darkness, for good there must be bad etc. etc. etc.

Its like a fundamental property of existence ppl, vidya games are not exempt.
Noblesse oblige
"
For there to be light there must be darkness, for good there must be bad etc. etc. etc.

the game was already flooded with low tier or useless affixes already is the main issue.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"

Not really. They could as well limit affix number on items to a lower number (like 3-4) and then make us trying to decide what 3 mods among 10 great mods we want for that build to be perfect.

But then the precious economuh would suffer.
They made the game for themselves, being the creators they can 'craft' bis items for free and laugh while people spend hundreds of exalts re-rolling usless mods.

"
BeRse wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:

INNER PEACE: "all reflected damage is increased by 300% - you can't actively deal damage yourself"

yeah - 3x4 = 12 damage

IMBA :D

that one is low but there are passive skills and some items that reflect quite some damage.
anyhow, just a suggestion. +%X to all reflect or some other ideas to make reflect viable would be cool though.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
I ones shared this uniqe i came up with, didnt get any respons... guess It would be imba :)

I don't mean to sound cold, cruel or vicious, but I am, so that's the way it comes out...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info