PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Very cool. Not sure if it's been said but some added values don't seem to work. Like increased physical damage doesnt seem to work. Which is looking for limbsplit with 90-100% increased physical damage the results were 0. But when just search limbsplit i'd get results with above the 90% physical damage.
"
Nirosu wrote:
Very cool. Not sure if it's been said but some added values don't seem to work. Like increased physical damage doesnt seem to work. Which is looking for limbsplit with 90-100% increased physical damage the results were 0. But when just search limbsplit i'd get results with above the 90% physical damage.

It does not work well with uniques. The fix is on my TODO list though.
Last edited by xyz on Feb 10, 2013, 6:58:26 AM
Wow this is great. I had just made a post regarding their external trade policy and how they need to improve their in-house tools for finding items to trade or else people are going to continue to seek out external sites to avoid the frustration.

I hope the team at GGG gets in touch with you and you guys can do some kind of collaborative tool that can be integrated into their current forum search (which is abysmal for finding items) and vastly improve the ability to find certain items you are looking for.
I love you so much.
You are my hero. The current trade "system" is still a pile of shit, and this is a great stopgap measure until GGG gets theirs put in place.
Much preferred the old search return design, with the columns. Much more difficult to look for stats you can't search for now (i.e. elemental damage).
ign: aan_allein_daishan
"
koticgood wrote:
Much preferred the old search return design, with the columns. Much more difficult to look for stats you can't search for now (i.e. elemental damage).

I don't get it. Columns are still here and design was not changed. What are you talking about?
Hey,

Great work!

Just a small suggestion. It would be nice to see the date of the thread in the result list!
IGN: Elisa
I remember Anarchy Online had a website that a bot scanned the trade chat and compilied what was being sold and by QL(item level) and listed price and who was selling so you can get in contact with them. It was pretty nice hopefully this site can mimic it kinda with the forums.
Amazing man!!! This tool will make our lives much easier... to buy what u need... and to sell your stuff. This post should be sticky.
IGN:_wolv_rine_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info