PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Request saved properties when you press back instead of editing the URL, as well as dates for finds, lots of them are outdated.

Some are also no longer verified sadly.
How is this any different than Auction House? If this gets approved by GGG i feel like we are not far from getting an official AH.
The difference is it leads you to items to barter rather than saying you can instantly trade 5 exalteds through some automated system. However, it does seem like something along the lines of the Helper where GGG will tolerate it, but not approve of it.
"
meluq wrote:
How is this any different than Auction House? If this gets approved by GGG i feel like we are not far from getting an official AH.

It seems like your definition of the auction house is simply more convenience.

The barter and social aspect still remains in this tool.
"
Syncness wrote:
"
meluq wrote:

It seems like your definition of the auction house is simply more convenience.

The barter and social aspect still remains in this tool.

In practice there are not that much bartering going around, most of the items are enlisted in 1 alch/ 1 chaos posts and for the extraordinary items highest bidder wins. Which is not that far off the definition of auction house.
I'm interested in seeing how this will turnout.
searching by %increased armor and evasion wont show any results ?
"
WHEN ARE OTHER PROPERTIES (I.E. RARITY FIND) GOING TO BE ADDED?

What you're talking about? There already are both "#% increased Quantity of Items found" and "#% increased Rarity of Items found" filters.

"
Syncness wrote:
Some are also no longer verified sadly.

I doubt I can do anything about it. Crawler fetches one page per 2 seconds to minimize forum server load. The index is fully updated every ~20 hours (there are also smaller incremental updates done every 5 minutes).

"
bonta7 wrote:
searching by %increased armor and evasion wont show any results ?

Thanks for reporting that, will definitely be fixed.
Last edited by xyz on Feb 11, 2013, 6:52:36 AM
good job.
timezone: +2 GMT IGN: Zenoth
I wish it would remember my chosen suffixes and affixes when i go back, i often find myself wanting to narrow or widen my search a little, and then i have to add all the things i want again.

else, great tool!
Updates!
» Implicit properties
» Client-side table sort
» More explicit properties
» Bugfixes

Enjoy!

// Sticky table header is broken. Apologies.
Last edited by xyz on Feb 11, 2013, 11:23:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info