PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
phoenix_king wrote:
not showing result half the time. can sit there spamming f5 and results show maybe 1/10 times.

Same problem here. Searches aren't showing results most of the time since yesterday.
Same. But only for the ritual league.
Standard is working fine.

Was wondering why I get no trade messages either.
Apologies for that, there was an issue where for some users the load balancer was not load balancing properly - it should be resolved now.
Could you please update so we can make Ultimatum league searches BEFORE the league starts? I have tons of filters I have to update and I would like to get them updated BEFORE the league begins rather than having to update them while I play the new because obviously I cant do that. Thanks!
Last edited by leetorz on Apr 16, 2021, 12:43:02 PM
So is no one from Xbox posting to poe.trade or is there an issue with the site? There are literally no results for anything I search.
"
Sintrias wrote:
So is no one from Xbox posting to poe.trade or is there an issue with the site? There are literally no results for anything I search.

Looks like GGG moved some stuff around which resulted in the parsers failing, it should be fixed now.
Hi, can I get blacklisted on poe.trade? kinda annoyed be people whispering me one hour after I'm out of stock or with prices that aren't up to date
"
Drizzt1990 wrote:
Hi, can I get blacklisted on poe.trade? kinda annoyed be people whispering me one hour after I'm out of stock or with prices that aren't up to date
Me too, please...
I have buy order for prophecies (vaal winds for example), but get whispered from poe.trade users for vaal orbs. :(
"
xyz wrote:

• You can also search for your items on poe.trade and click "Verify" under them, it should show as "Sold" and disappear from search in a few minutes.

I don't see any option like this ("Verify").

Please delete items from this listing:
https://poe.trade/search/itatanoritahot

I don't have it anymore but people everyday tryin to buy them.
This is EXTREMELY annoying.
incorrect mods now on veiled flasks as they were crafted before now they changed them to regular mods. This goes for all veiled items that were crafted tag before they changed and upgraded to the new veiled mods this league. Fix when you have time thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info