PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application."
"
xyz wrote:
"
LOYF wrote:
"
Psilimit wrote:
I am repeatedly getting:
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application."

I can search for gloves with min evasion 200 in the new league, but if I add any other mods to it (using the default AND) it breaks and gives this error...sometimes with just one mod.

I have tried both Chrome, M$ Edge, and my phone...same results. (And of course clearing cache did not help)

Works FINE if I search for say: ANY item (new league) with 200+ evasion + max life 80+ + psudo total resist 50+

Been going on for 2 days now.
Ideas? Suggestions? Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks!

I have similiar issue. When I am looking for gloves in the standard league, standard HC, Ritual HC, it works, but if I try to look for these in the normal Ritual league, it pops up with the internal error. It was working at the beginning of the league, but this error pops up in past days. The link for the gloves I am looking for is here:

https://poe.trade/search/gosinarenaniku

Once I change the league from standard to Ritual, there is the internal error :/ no matter what browser it is.

It should be working now, can you try that again?

Now it stopped working even for HC ritual :D

EDIT: Its working now! Thanks :)
Last edited by LOYF on Jan 30, 2021, 4:27:45 AM
[BUG]

Some modifications cannot be searched on poe.trade, when it comes to passive skills. When entering "added passive skill is" in mod search window lists of skills ends at letter F with "Fasting", and other passive skills like starting with H don't show up at all.

When will the new implicits of the new basetypes be searchable in poe.trade? Also so you have a github entry where we can post bugs and its easier for you to track it all?
"
leetorz wrote:
When will the new implicits of the new basetypes be searchable in poe.trade? Also so you have a github entry where we can post bugs and its easier for you to track it all?

There isn't a public bug tracker, if something is missing you can either DM me or post it here, but please do post the actual mod which is missing. I think I checked most of these but some do slip from time to time.
Is there a way to opt-out of being listed on poe.trade? Sometimes I find that items that I listed and already sold or changed the price of are still listed on poe.trade and people will keep bombarding me for over 10 minutes...
Terribly sorry if I'm repeating an old ask; could a link to copy an item to the clipboard, like copying it in-game, be added? It would streamline importing items to PoB for comparisons.
Btw I was getting bombarded once again and this topic came to my mind once again... regarding my previous post I was a little irritated and I'm sorry if it might have sounded rude, but I really wish for it to be possible
But while thinking about how obsolete has a website I used to love, has become, I released that as you have control of the searches, couldn't you have notes given to items being searchable as well? Because I released that recently trading harvest craft true discord is absolutely frustrating, but we could be listing something like 1 perandus or one rogue's marker for like 50c and have a note saying "Add Rem Cold" and if the notes can be filtered, we could have a new trading method for harvest crafts
But then I'm scared once again of having my craft listed on the site for over 5 minutes and getting bombarded after selling it .-.
Is it still possible to set up a shop with Acquisition ? on poe.trade ofc
Once again, the same issue that has been a problem for years now has crept up.

Please stop using the shortest possible match to currency type

silver-oil is not silver.

pretty pretty please fix this in a permanent way instead of doing it one-off each time something like this occurs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info