PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

This might have been covered, but there's no "advanced traps support" search available for gems
Act Name: Tynie
Hi!

I found the following bug on poe.trade:
Spoiler

The "Lightning and Chaos Resistances" mod is not calculated towards the "total" values.

I used the following filters:
+#% Cold Resistance (min 25)
+#% Lightning Resistance (min 25)
+#% Chaos Resistance (min 10)
(and Maximum Life, but that's irrelevant to reproduce the bug)

In this case, a "total chaos resistances" value should be shown at the bottom, as well as the lightning resistance should be 39 instead of 26.

Thanks!
Best Regards,

ArcSten
I would like an "ignore craft" option for crafted items.

Currently, I can set crafted items as "either", "yes", or "no". I would like the ability to search for items, but pretend that any crafted mods do not exist.

For example, let's say I wanted a belt with +life, cold resist, and fire resist, and let's say I plan to craft something onto it as well. If I search for those three mods, I get three types of belt:
1) Belts that have +life, cold resist, and fire resist as non-crafted mods.
2) Belts that have those mods, but only because of a crafted mod.
3) Belts that have those mods, and happen to have an unrelated mod.
Types 1 and 3 are useful to me, type 2 is not. But if I choose to set crafted items to "no", I not only lose type 2, but type 3 as well. I wish to exclude type 2 without excluding type 3.

Thanks.
I have a suggestion: I would like to be able to have an option to "only display 1 item per seller".

For example, sometimes I want to buy, say, a Caldera Map. I will see 6 maps from one seller, followed by 12 maps from another seller, followed by 1 map from 1 seller, etc.

I don't need to see 12 identical white maps sold by the same person. I think it would be great if poe.trade could collapse these into a single entry.

Edit: I could similarly use this feature for other non-identical items: like if I'm buying agnerods for the vendor recipe, I don't care about their stats, so I wouldn't mind multiple different items from the same seller being collapsed into a single entry.
Last edited by obuw on Jan 5, 2019, 10:02:54 AM
Doesn't seem like silver coins work anymore?

~price 9/10 silver

turns into alt

I guess maybe more of a thing with game client than poe.trade..?
Last edited by Sevacant on Jan 6, 2019, 11:54:05 AM
will be nice if you add for currency market option for minimum/maximum ratio
PLEASE UPDATE THE POETRADE SO THAT MY ITEMS DISSAPEAR WHEN I SELL THEM SO I DONT HAVE TO GET 500 REPLIES FROM PEOPLE ASKING TO BUY THE ITEM I JUST SOLD. IT'S ANNOYING AF.
Is it possible to add a filter group so that the value of 2 or 3 mods equal out to a total difference. IE when you're trying to equal out your res for something like wise oak.

So say you had 100 cold 105 fire and 120 light res but you wanted the values of the cold and fire res to have a difference of 5 however you can make minor adjustments on other gear but ultimately need the two values to match. Making all 3 resists an equal value.
"
Is it possible to add a filter group so that the value of 2 or 3 mods equal out to a total difference. IE when you're trying to equal out your res for something like wise oak.

So say you had 100 cold 105 fire and 120 light res but you wanted the values of the cold and fire res to have a difference of 5 however you can make minor adjustments on other gear but ultimately need the two values to match. Making all 3 resists an equal value.

Yes you can do that, it's explained at http://poe.trade/html/weight.html
Please add an option to search items with 0 sockets of some color.
For example if I want The Pariah with a red or green or blue socket I would just search for 0 white sockets.
At this time if I enter 0, the algorithm understands it as "at least 0" so it finds every color including white.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info