PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

No problem, happy to help. And thank you, for putting in the time to get poe.trade up and keeping it running.
Last edited by benchwarrior on Feb 6, 2019, 9:15:30 PM
And again.. I have spam from the STANDARD!
What's happened??

my status:
[Removed by Support]
if i search and the item shows +% phys damage added in the suffix/affix, whatever, and the damage listed for the item is xxxx.... is that damage the stock damage for the weapon, or the listed damage + % added damage?
Last edited by CarphuntinGod on Feb 7, 2019, 8:32:18 PM
got a bug, posted 12 gilded sulphite for 440chaos, checked the shop multiple times and it was posted correctly, no sale and I logged off of poe game for like 30 min and came back then it reversed the offering to make it 440 gilded sulphite for 12 chaos, doesnt seem to change despite deleted then reposting my shop
Those long running scripts on the trade site is wrecking the site ---long freezing spots and then not working-- reload -- same crap -- common man get it right -- its an awesome addition to POE -- don't let add scripts ruin it .... BOOOO
"
Stacx wrote:
Those long running scripts on the trade site is wrecking the site ---long freezing spots and then not working-- reload -- same crap -- common man get it right -- its an awesome addition to POE -- don't let add scripts ruin it .... BOOOO

Yeah. I don't know whats wrong, but poe.trade is almost completely broken for me. I have tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge, but any of those are broken. "Add mod"-button does not work and "Show search form" is also broken. iPad is the only thing that seems to work normally in my case.

I have tried with every extension off and I don't use ad block. I only use latest firefox and Privacy badger+Decentraleyes.

Here is latest chrome after factory reset: https://imgur.com/a/34Tnk1p
and another one https://imgur.com/a/CPY2M48

Thank you!
Last edited by zetbo on Feb 10, 2019, 9:19:51 AM
Anyone else having problems getting their stock # to show in currency trade? Can't list my scarabs properly because they show up on trade with no quantity descriptor.
for all mirror items check The Forbidden Trove:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2516760
Since a couple of days I have problems with Poe.trade. For example I can't use whisper, Show search form doesn't react, pull down menu's don't work, etc. Probably some update or so. Have been looking, but can't find the reason. Reinstalled chrome, deleted java, but no success. Any suggestions?
"
Since a couple of days I have problems with Poe.trade. For example I can't use whisper, Show search form doesn't react, pull down menu's don't work, etc. Probably some update or so. Have been looking, but can't find the reason. Reinstalled chrome, deleted java, but no success. Any suggestions?

Probably same problem that I have. Two posts from you. Ipad works, but nothing on my desktop.
There is a a prefix which not shown on poetrade and make fools from people:

Lets look at this example

Grim Mantle Glorious Plate 20 hours ago
Level: 68 Strength: 191 ilvl: 79 Max sockets: 6 (6)

+21 to Strength S7
+115 to Armour??
+143 to maximum Life??
+41% to Cold Resistance S3
+42% to Lightning Resistance S2

this is copied from poetrade : it shows 5 mods but there are 6 of them

one is invisible prefix and it is something which looks like : +xx armour
+xx life
this mod add a small ammount of armor and life and he is invisible in poetrade

I tried buy some of similar items with one prefix empty space to craft something but when buying and pressing alt it shows 3 prefixes and 3 suffixes also i bought one before and cant craft anything because its full of prefixes and suffixes even if poetrade shows 3 suffixes and 2 prefixes//

FIX PLS

Guys please fix it somehow to be visible in poetrade
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last edited by PromaG on Feb 14, 2019, 2:51:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info