PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I am sure it has been asked multiple times, but are there plans to add any favorites?

Like, if I am always searching for a certain jewel, can I just have a favorites list in the top right, of search functions that I want to save?

I have a few bookmarks saved, but I'd rather keep my bookmarks uncluttered.
Is this the right place to get support with poe.trade? I have gone thru the activation process many times and my stuff is NOT set to private yet it keeps telling me that I need to update my privacy settings... I even installed Acquisition like it suggested and put my url there and set all the auto refresh/online stuff. What else could it be? I've sent several pms to the bot and it keeps giving me the same management url.
Hi,

i am getting a lot of trade requests from other leagues than where i am currently logged in. Someone on reddit suggested that the official poe trade site didn't show other league sellers online by default, do you get the neccessary data from the api to do that too? Would you consider it if possible?
Currently, i get a lot of cross league requests for my items which i all reject because i don't want to relog while the afk thing is annoying because i return in seconds when my trade tool shows me the whisper... i think it's rather bad the way it is currently - the good requests don't come, the bad overwhelm me if i answer (which i think is the polite thing to do).

greetings
It is not possible. Please check the first page, it is answered in the FAQ.
Any plans to allow a toggleable option to hide AFK/DND (that's what I would have expected..,) similar to how one can toggle Online Only, Buyout/No-Buyout, etc.?

Imo that is THE most important thing we need.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Nov 23, 2017, 11:23:21 AM
Please add numbers to the shop line listing to make easier to find an error. For example - #104 Invalid 'sell_value' - I have to look for 104th line. Also would be great if you added opportunity to replace frame in the right place by dragging with mouse1 (if I forgot to add ratio in right place without deleting tons of listings which are located below in list).Thanks
2chau
Возникла проблема с гемами 20/20 уже второй день не возможно купить и продать гемы, года прописываешь их на пое трейде их просто не находит (лига Предвесники), в чем причина подскажите ?
Hello XYZ
Thank you for your amazing tool! i do hope you have the energy and funds to continue developing it.

just want to point out that since approximately yesterday; searchlights cant be sorted correctly, that is the first 20 results are shown in ascending order, then it gives up and shows it in random order.
this is super-duper sad and i hope this is something temporary that won't stay. I hope it's something easy to fix and won't take to much time or effort from you. screenshot:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tgxrmf0mhye7ret/Namnl%C3%B6s.png?dl=0
searching for maps does not work, exactly the tier search tool does not work
example, T16 maps, nothing found
http://poe.trade/search/niteharinamani

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info