PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hello, I have been level 100 for a long time now, and my name is still showing as plain gray.
People playing Turmoil are having their status listed as "online" for Harbinger, causing me to use GGG's official trade page more and more - something I had no intention of doing. I've sent dozens of trade requests only to find out the person in Turmoil. Getting replies like "f-off, Harbinger is a dead league" just for sending an inquiry is getting old as well.
Still lack of mods:
- „Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells and Attacks”
- „Adds # to # Cold Damage to Spells and Attacks”
- „Adds # to # Lightning Damage to Spells and Attacks”
Those mods should become pseudo:
- „Adds # to # {DamageType} Damage to Spells” (takes all offers into account with „to Spells” and „to Spells and Attacks”)
- „Adds # to # {DamageType} Damage to Attacks” (takes all offers into account with „to Attacks” and „to Spells and Attacks”)
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search already got it… ;)

Also showing active league near to proper nick will be a thing.
Last edited by LordBlick on Nov 13, 2017, 6:44:10 AM
Need to add in the mods directed at skeletons aside from the only one found in the list under enchantments, makes it a pain trying to find a certain jewel with maxed of certain stats without scrolling thru all there is
Sry my english
Hello xyz, can you explain, if i encountered with price fixer, can i send message to you with proof to add him to your poetrade blacklist? What evidence\reason can I show to exclude this person from your poetrade list? Or in which cases can a person be added to the blacklist?
Hey xyz,

i've encountered a strange bug with Turmoil just today. My items are not shown in a normal search on turmoil anymore, but my items on Standard, Harbinger and Hardcore Harbinger are still there. Moreover if i reprice items they are shown on Turmoil livesearch but never make it to the usual search and search by seller says i have no items for sale on Turmoil.

Not sure when it started but i just noticed it.

Edit: currency.poe.trade picks up items no problemo
Last edited by Teplokot on Nov 19, 2017, 5:43:23 PM
"
Teplokot wrote:
Hey xyz,

i've encountered a strange bug with Turmoil just today. My items are not shown in a normal search on turmoil anymore, but my items on Standard, Harbinger and Hardcore Harbinger are still there. Moreover if i reprice items they are shown on Turmoil livesearch but never make it to the usual search and search by seller says i have no items for sale on Turmoil.

Not sure when it started but i just noticed it.

Edit: currency.poe.trade picks up items no problemo

Same issue here, been happening since the morning. Trying to sell things before league ends but they don't show up :(

Some items are fine, but everything in my "Sell" tab is not. Tried moving the items elsewhere and get the same issue. Even moved an item to a different account, it showed up in live but isn't on the site.

They show up in pathofexile.com/trade fine.

edit: maybe it's a price thing? nothing i sell >10c is showing. But most of those items are in that tab so I dunno.
Last edited by vegeto079 on Nov 19, 2017, 6:26:51 PM
Same problem here, my items are not listed anymore, even with offline search i had the same same result.
The issue with items disappearing should be resolved now.

If your items still don't show up, let me know.
Last edited by xyz on Nov 19, 2017, 7:44:54 PM
"
xyz wrote:
The issue with items disappearing should be resolved now.

If your items still don't show up, let me know.

Hey XYZ,

My items are displayed on live search but soon after they disappear on the regular search.

Would greatly appreciate if you could fix that, thanks and have a great week ahead!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info