PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Thank you sir it came back on
"
xyz wrote:

There's some important stuff missing from the API so I'm trying to get GGG to implement it.

KK, thanks for the info and for your efforts, much appreciated :)
Fuck master rotas. Fuck any kind of rotas, for that matter.
Last edited by DGTLDaemon on Nov 4, 2017, 8:20:26 AM
Hello, I had a problem, the day before yesterday I had things on sale, on the standard, at the moment I do not play on the standard, I did not put these things, but that I did not write in a personal purchase, I gave it to the vendor, but they are still displayed on the trade, if you click on verify, they are sold, but do not disappear as a day, although I do not already have them, please remove them from the trade, here is my items on poe trade http://poe.trade/search/hamaseyedukoka, most of them sold but they still on trade, i delete all shops from official forum, but its doesnt help
Last edited by Rejected_Light on Nov 4, 2017, 6:20:18 PM
"
Hello, I had a problem, the day before yesterday I had things on sale, on the standard, at the moment I do not play on the standard, I did not put these things, but that I did not write in a personal purchase, I gave it to the vendor, but they are still displayed on the trade, if you click on verify, they are sold, but do not disappear as a day, although I do not already have them, please remove them from the trade, here is my items on poe trade http://poe.trade/search/hamaseyedukoka, most of them sold but they still on trade, i delete all shops from official forum, but its doesnt help

Should be resolved now.
"
xyz wrote:
"

Should be resolved now.

Big thx mate! All fine now
Last edited by Rejected_Light on Nov 4, 2017, 8:31:21 PM
Weird, is it just me or poe.trade is down? The site is throwing a connection time out error...
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
since pathofexile.com/trade now up AND they've implemented "unlisted DND player", will you guys adds this feature on poe.trade, too?
Spoiler

So I mentioned this a few posts ago but there are some important omissions with the online API and I'm trying to get GGG to fix it. They don't work weekends so it's taking a while.
I have a premium stash in standard with a stash b/o of 1 jeweller's. In there is a stack of fuses with individual b/o 1/160 ex which is listed correctly on currency.poe.trade. On poe.trade the stash b/o is used, so I get quite a few ppl trying to buy my fuses for 1 jorb each. Pls fix.
Hi there,

I have items on sale in my stash in the Harbinger league. However, I am getting messages from people asking for Standard league items although I am not selling anything in the Standard league. I looked up the items they are asking me for and they are correct in that it's showing up on the poe.trade site. Is there a way to resolve this?

Thanks!
IGN:Melioria

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info