PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

How come Dialla's Malefaction is still not up on poe.trade?
Ive had an issue with poe.trade, I sent an email to GGG tech support and they directed me here. I'll copy over the email:

I was recently trading for some items through poe.trade and found a pair of Voidbringer gloves I was interested in purchasing. The gloves listed were for 25 chaos orbs and had an energy shield value of 192.22, as seen in the attached screenshot. They had no armorer's scraps used yet so the quality was at 0%, but was supposed to have 192 energy shield upon reaching 20 quality. I bought the gloves from the player, ensuring I received the same gloves as the ones listed. They had a lower energy shield value, as expected, and upon bringing them up to 20% quality, they only had 146 energy shield. This is a large disparity from what was advertised.

I immediately contacted the seller who proceeded to completely ignore my inquiries and requests to discuss this with them, or the potential for a refund and tradeback considering I had lost about 50 energy shield value from the gloves. All these were completely ignored and this leads me to suspect a case of scamming. The problem either is with poe.trade miscalculating the stats on an item (which has never happened in the 2-3 years I've been playing the game) or the person has managed to find a way to list items for higher stats than the item actually has, or has exact duplicate items with lower base energy shield values. All three possibilities are severe issues and have cost me a 25 chaos loss for an item that is nowhere near the level I paid for or was advertised.

For reference, the player's name was [Removed for Privacy reasons] and I briefly reported this issue through the ingame reporting system.

Attached is proof that the item was in fact listed for 192 energy shield, versus my recieved item of exactly the same stats (including item level) with only 146 energy shield.

Regards

Harry (Ultraxite)
gotta do what you gotta do
Well I don't see any screenshots or anything in your post but I think what happened is ggg nerfed base energy shield on conjurer gloves and since this doesn't trigger a stash API update, poe.trade had the old version indexed. So there's nothing I can do about it, short of reindexing the whole stash api when ggg changes anything.
Sorry, i didnt post the screenshot as it was attached in the email. I can upload them to imgur i suppose if you need further proof, but I think that this issue is a severe oversight, imagine if it was for higher stakes like exalted or more. I dont have much currency and losing 25c is a pretty big deal for me. Thanks for replying anyway.
gotta do what you gotta do
Last edited by Ultraxite on Oct 29, 2017, 11:57:43 PM
Sry my english
Hello xyz, can you explain, if i encountered with price fixer, can i send message to you with proof to add him to your poetrade blacklist? What evidence\reason can I show to exclude this person from your poetrade list? Or in which cases can a person be added to the blacklist?
Last edited by MrRedlook on Nov 1, 2017, 12:04:22 PM
Hi xyz,

wonderfull tool, but there is one thing that I am missing very much :
on classical items, you have a very useful "wiki" link that opens the corresponding wiki page on https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com .

I wonder why this link is not available on the "gem" items when I make a gem search ? It would be very useful too.

Thanks again.
Last edited by AaxFamily on Nov 2, 2017, 8:06:37 AM
Xyz, what do you think of the trade manifesto and ggg's implementation of their trade site?
livejamie
it looks pretty cool
"
xyz wrote:
it looks pretty cool

What are your thoughts vis-a-vis how the two indexers will coexist? Do you think there's a chance poe.trade could become deprecated or will the community stick with it? Not trying to start anything, just picking your brain.
I dunno, it's too early to tell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info