PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
bug : http://poe.trade/search/unadoiyahootor

it show 21% light res when i setted it 29 minimum.

You setted total res. No bug.
A few things that I would really like to see.

1. Can we please get an update for the missing unid uniques? As far as I can tell, all uniques starting with Perandus or even earlier are not listed correctly when unidentified.

I.e. there appears to be no unid Death's Doors: http://poe.trade/search/tebitotomaukim
But we can see that there are actually a few listed: http://poe.trade/search/ahagasaturikur

This is especially relevant for breach uniques that are required for the challenge, and finding an UNID Skin of the Loyal is especially challenging as they are mixed in with all the Tabulas and Thousand Ribbons.

2. Maps do not appear in the suggestion list while typing in their name, it would be very helpful especially for guardian maps.

3. The trade listings appear to be using a fixed currency exchange ratio when sorting results, which is probably periodically updated manually, and as a result is often significantly outdated, as seen with current chaos:exalt ratios.

While automatically updating the ratio from the currency exchange section is pretty dangerous, why not let users set their own rates? Or does the DB store the 'converted price' for optimization purposes?
Last edited by Rivx on Jan 22, 2017, 12:09:25 PM
There is a bug with the system. You can't select maximum price of 15 chisels, you still get alerts in live mode when there is something listed for 19 chisel for example.
Hi, Any chance you could you put the item being searched for in the browser title page.

When you hold down the back button to view previous pages, you can't tell which search is which

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8t6Kwrm76vHLVprb0dUbHl1MVE

Thanks
X
Last edited by xyllywyt on Jan 22, 2017, 10:29:56 PM
It would be nice if divination cards were presented similarly to how currency is handled, with unit pricing and the slider. Similar to currency sometimes I want to deal with people that have multiple stock, etc.

It's also confusing at first because new people might not understand that the price is per card usually when poe.trade displays a stack.
livejamie
Dear OP,

Are you experiencing problems with your server(s)? I'd like to volunteer pro-bono. I'm a Sr. UNIX/Linux Admin with decades of experience. And I'd gladly let you verify my credentials through linkedin, to put your mind at ease. Let me know if I can help you. Your service is invaluable to the POE community!

Gluck!
Live search seems to be broken (doesn't update any results at all), is there anybody else experiencing this issue?
Last edited by im666im666 on Jan 26, 2017, 4:41:12 PM
Thanks for adding new-er uniques, but now its causing problems with fated uniques, i.e. an unid Fire Arrow Quiver is coming up as Signal Fire, which can never be unid. Of course it won't be a problem for anyone who's aware of it, but when you get whispers from people trying to buy your items thinking they're upgraded, its kind of an issue.
Last edited by Rivx on Jan 27, 2017, 8:30:01 AM
What to do about price fixing ? I am trying to buy a Energy from Within,Cobalt Jewel. and there are some up for a good price i was interested in , post was shown as posted 2minutes ago. I messaged the guy in game, and got an afk reply, so i waited a bit messaged him again , was still afk , okay fine, waited 15min messaged him again, and he was online, no response though, again i messaged him 5min later no answer, its been 3 hours and he has not responded at all , so i clicked verify on his post on poe.trade hoping for a report scam button, but it said sold, i refreshed it and a few minutes later he changed the 9% max energy shield post to an 11. and i messaged him again with the new price . again no response, over the course of 4 hours he has just ignored me pretending to be afk , its obviously a scam to try to get other people to lower the price on theirs, so he can buy them too and jack the price way up to sell them,. what to do about this? its not just him , i've found 3 people doing this scam this morning... How to fix this or what to do about it ? can someone be banned from poe.trade for scamming like this? i have not seen a real rules section.. it feels like it should not be allowed though, the characters that are doing this IGN: Breach_Ayoe , and Nazissablacks. i forget the first guys IGN.
Edited: I answered my own question (I made a mistake).
Last edited by AlazlamDurai on Jan 29, 2017, 5:52:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info