PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

nvm, my bad
Last edited by Cadiro on Feb 2, 2017, 5:55:58 PM
"
shamulous wrote:
for like the last week the site acts very, very, very, very, very slow. anything I can do on my end? by slow I mean it takes 3-4 minutes to show search results.

Same here. Russia.
"
hacktheplan37 wrote:
Just ran into this. Users may be able to manipulate something on public tabs to have their items listed at a price (so they get to the top of the sort list) different than the actual asking price of the item.

In this case a jewel was listed for 1c on the site (sorry i forgot to screenshot) but when i click copy here is what i get.

@Harmagedon Hi, I would like to buy your Hidden Potential Viridian Jewel listed for 2 chaos in Breach (stash tab "~b/o 1 chaos"; position: left 3, top 1)

--Thanks for doing what you do--
----me---

That's the expected behavior of the tabs. If an item doesn't have a price set it will inherit whatever you have the tab set to.

You can set a price on the item and that takes priority over the tab setting.

You can put something in your 1 chaos tab and set it for whatever price you want.

I do this, I have a 5 chaos tab that I have a few 4 or 6 chaos items in. It's not worth creating a new tab for them.
livejamie
NVM..Figured it out..

I have searching with the only two options filled in are Seller and turn the on-line only to off and have not gotten it to work. I looked for examples how to use but have not been able to find any. What I am trying to do is find everything a certain seller has available. I have found sellers with reasonable prices and want to look through their inventory.

What should the name field look like? I have tried using myself (looking for all the items I have for sale) but have not gotten it to work. Suggestions welcome as to what I am doing wrong.

Appreciate the help. Love the site!! Thanks for all the work on it.
Last edited by pt109 on Feb 7, 2017, 7:53:41 AM
Is there a possibility to report a troll? there is TheSparker who apparently sells middle good stuff for 1 alt, but he auto-answers to ask for larry in global 1.
then his friend are happy about people, who really ask for larry and feel scammed..

are there consequences for people who perform in such a way?
Hi, currently I'm unable to search "Gain x% of Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage during Effect" mod, for the Taste of Hate flask. It's not showing in the mods list
When I search on poe.trade, EVERY time I hit the back button to change a search, it wipes out all but ONE "Mod". I've tried it on multiple browsers. How do I get this to stop happeneing?
I've recently had two people change the prices on items I have for sale. They copy and paste the message but change the price. When I point it out, they suddenly have a change of heart. This isn't like haggling where they copy/paste then make a new separate offer. This seems like they are trying to scam people by catching them off guard. I might not have noticed but I don't have a big shop. Just FYI.
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
Hi,

I am unable to list currencies on currency.poe.trade but my orbs are being listed on poe.trade. Could you help with this? Thanks in advance.
CoC is dead, goodbye DPS hello FPS - September 2nd, 2016.
Life is in the past, use your Energy Shield instead - January 11th, 2017.
All you need is some ES whooping and you'll have your Life back - May 24th, 2017.

IGN: InfernalEnvy | Lv.100 Righteous Fire Juggernaut
reduced Spectral Throw Projectile Deceleration
was renamed to Spectral Throw Projectile speed.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info