PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Shatas wrote:
It will probably get floded down by unhappy delay posts, but

It seems that when searching for jewels with "MINIONS DEAL x% INCREASED DAMAGE" mod, and have COUNT on, it counts those jewels(instances) as it were 2 mods, instead of 1.

For example, having sorted out with many other possible mods that I would like, and selecting 4, where jewels have minion mod, it would find 3mod jewels instead.

Not entirely sure its appropriate place to report bugs,but yea. :) Probably there are more similar instances as this.

Thanks

Ive found the same issue it seems count is returning count-1 matches as a count for 4 will return jewels that match 3 and a count of 3 will return jewels that match 2 http://poe.trade/search/norigaharimoni is an example of this.
Last edited by Dsgreat3 on Dec 6, 2016, 7:44:40 AM
"
"
Shatas wrote:

It seems that when searching for jewels with "MINIONS DEAL x% INCREASED DAMAGE" mod, and have COUNT on, it counts those jewels(instances) as it were 2 mods, instead of 1.

For example, having sorted out with many other possible mods that I would like, and selecting 4, where jewels have minion mod, it would find 3mod jewels instead.

Not entirely sure its appropriate place to report bugs,but yea. :) Probably there are more similar instances as this.

Thanks

Ive found the same issue it seems count is returning count-1 matches as a count for 4 will return jewels that match 3 and a count of 3 will return jewels that match 2 http://poe.trade/search/norigaharimoni is an example of this.

There's no issue. You listed "maximum life" twice, so it's counted twice.
"
xyz wrote:
"
"
Shatas wrote:

Thanks

There's no issue. You listed "maximum life" twice, so it's counted twice.

Thanks, in my minion deal x damage, it was the same problem, just because I had a massive list of mods, I made a mistake and added two of the same. (but good to clarify,as it did not occur to me earlier.) Thanks.
Could you please add an option for the new decay (essence of delirium on weapons) in the search options.
We currently can only search for this:
"your hits inflict decay dealing 1000 chaos damage per second for 10 seconds"

But the new mod is:
"your hits inflict decay dealing 750 chaos damage per second for 10 seconds"

thanks in advance :)
there seems to be a bug with poe.trade at the moment that won't post an item in premium stash tab. up until today an item i have listed in premium stash tab has been posted on poe.trade within a couple minutes. I listed a voidheart over an hour ago and it still hasnt been posted. (after latest update)
The API's down at the moment, GGG's already working on a fix.
yeah now is not updating via API. but last few days have a same problem with poetrade updating
Is something wrong with Poetrade today? I had a few pms asking for stuff that i sold like 6 hours ago and somehow is still showing there as available for sale.
POE trade hasnt updated since the patch

I have essence worm for 8C in my premium stash tab, still the cheapest on POE trade is 13c

(was 9c yesterday...)

Basically only dudes who have the new stash tabs can still list their items...
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"
KalHirol wrote:
POE trade hasnt updated since the patch

I have essence worm for 8C in my premium stash tab, still the cheapest on POE trade is 13c

(was 9c yesterday...)

Basically only dudes who have the new stash tabs can still list their items...

Looks like it's working fine now. There was some delay after the patch because poe.trade was catching up to the API item stream.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info