PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

poe.trade still delay ..... crazy delay
For me there no delay, it's just dont update. Put item 3 hour ago still no update.
3 hours of delaying this is a huge number ... still nothing change here , can someone help ?
PLS repear Poetrade
Any updates on the trade delay? Can't buy stuff or sell stuff, makes me want to stop playing.
I have had to be on /dnd with a message apologizing to the flood of messages incoming. I put a Sacrifice at Midnight up through my public tab hours ago. It sold in seconds, I priced it too low. It's just sitting there on poe.trade, pissing off hundreds of people messaging me. I don't even have acquisition on right now because it hasn't worked for me this league.

I want to be able to talk to my friends, but I am getting a message every fifteen seconds or so from people trying to farm Atziri.
Poetrade broken.
It will probably get floded down by unhappy delay posts, but

It seems that when searching for jewels with "MINIONS DEAL x% INCREASED DAMAGE" mod, and have COUNT on, it counts those jewels(instances) as it were 2 mods, instead of 1.

For example, having sorted out with many other possible mods that I would like, and selecting 4, where jewels have minion mod, it would find 3mod jewels instead.

Not entirely sure its appropriate place to report bugs,but yea. :) Probably there are more similar instances as this.

Thanks
I just purchased a premium stash tab and I put items in there to sell. How do i list them? I have searched forums and the FAQ page and i cant find a guide? Bump a post? download aquistion? what is all this? Someone tld me all i had to do was right clik the item from the premium stash tab in order to list it. I tried that nothings happsn. please help
"
Strengthhonor wrote:
I just purchased a premium stash tab and I put items in there to sell. How do i list them? I have searched forums and the FAQ page and i cant find a guide? Bump a post? download aquistion? what is all this? Someone tld me all i had to do was right clik the item from the premium stash tab in order to list it. I tried that nothings happsn. please help

Right click on the tab (where you can change the colour) and set it to public. Then any items in that tab should be listed on poe.trade (keep in mind that there are currently some delays on GGGs API, so it might take a bit until it's listed).
Additionally you can set buyouts for the whole tab or for individual items (if you right click the items).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info