PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Thank you for this site! Here's a small feature request:

Could you add another reset button to the top of the search form? I often search for or import different items in a row and it would save scrolling each time.

why does notes not work anymore?

i have this message on a few different t8 maps "T8 ~b/o 2 chisel each MIXED T8 maps BULK ONLY 10+" but it does not appear on poe trade, just the b/o

it used to work before atlas, i had used this way for weeks
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Sep 11, 2016, 7:31:48 AM
"

i have this message on a few different t8 maps "T8 ~b/o 2 chisel each MIXED T8 maps BULK ONLY 10+" but it does not appear on poe trade, just the b/o

Notes were removed because of constant abuse.
"
xyz wrote:
"

Notes were removed because of constant abuse.

i understand and it's a good thing

but let's say i want to sell T8 maps for 2 chisel each but only in bulk because i don't want to trade every 20 second and interrupt my playing, if i put one of the T8 for sale, people want only 1 of that map, notes made map trading much easier because you could write how many you want to sell and not one by one, so without getting a message every 15-20 second, even 10.

now maps must be traded in game and not through poe trade, except for T14+
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Sep 11, 2016, 11:24:00 AM
CAN'T search for the gem TRAP all other traps come up ice trap, bear trap but not just TRAP.
It doesn't seem to be added for the suggestions/autocomplete when typing it in either.
"
kompaniet wrote:
CAN'T search for the gem TRAP all other traps come up ice trap, bear trap but not just TRAP.
It doesn't seem to be added for the suggestions/autocomplete when typing it in either.

select trap on the drop down menu on the right
"
Gaza wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

select trap on the drop down menu on the right

That worked. Thank you!!!
Can this be added as a selectable affix for searches?

20% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning during Flask effect

Annoying scrolling through all of the crappy Vessel of Vinktars to find the good one.
"
widds wrote:
Can this be added as a selectable affix for searches?

20% of Physical Damage Converted to Lightning during Flask effect

Annoying scrolling through all of the crappy Vessel of Vinktars to find the good one.

this mod is already searchable (it says "#% of physical damage ...")
Never mind. I managed.

Seems like I removed the "[items]" from the template and I wasn't supposed to...
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.
Last edited by Majad on Sep 11, 2016, 7:32:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info