PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I'd like to search for Minion speed on rings please and thank you.
You expect me to act as something I'm not? I picked this name for a reason.
My
Isn't getting listed. Also all the maps I'v seen listed have been unid
Could you please add in the mods for Vessel of Vinktar Topaz Flask?
Minions have #% increased Movement Speed please
Hey, are you guys alive? Please add new currencie from Atlas of Worlds: Fragments and Sextants to currencie market!

Thanks! :p
Is it actually possible to search for items which do not have a price?
If not, could add this option? E.g. like setting max price to 0 and no currency would search for that.
I'm unable to search for "+# to Weapon range".
Currently we have two options: implicit and crafted but this is a guaranteed essence mod.
Check my screenshot in the spoiler.

Spoiler
Last edited by potatobracketwarrior on Sep 10, 2016, 9:31:48 AM
I've added all requested mods, if anything is still missing please let me know. (Adding all essence mods is problematic because the wording on essences is different from the wording on the resulting item, so I have to do it by hand).
Last edited by xyz on Sep 10, 2016, 1:23:27 PM
The search engine can't handle the negative range of rarity (and possibly its other ranges) of Ventor's Gamble. I searched for increased rarity (>0) and it showed a Ventor's with 12% increased and 29% reduced rarity. The engine completely ignore the reduced number.
"
12% increased Rarity of Items found

+59 to maximum Life
10% increased Quantity of Items found
29% reduced Rarity of Items found
+50% to Fire Resistance
+44% to Cold Resistance
-4% to Lightning Resistance
total: +50% to Fire Resistance
total: +59 to maximum Life
total: +44% to Cold Resistance
total: 12% increased Rarity of Items found
From what I've seen on the site, I'm guessing that price sort order for mixed currencies (ie whether 1c should be before or after 1 alc) is determined by looking at the currency market. Unfortunately there seems to be a single person offering a 4 alcs for 1 chaos trade (they don't respond), which is screwing up the sort order for things like maps where people list in both alc and chaos. Basically 1 chaos listings are showing up below 4 alc listings when they should show up below 2 alc listings.

A possible solution for this would be to take the nth currency listing to find the ratio (since the best one is often not represenative), or some sort of average (though an average could get distorted too).

p.s. thanks for your efforts in maintaining this crucial service.
Last edited by FourForces on Sep 11, 2016, 5:45:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info