PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Why does the currency market only go to the nearest 0.5 for individual items? It makes it impossible to offer, say, 1 chaos for 7.3 chances since it'll just be 'corrected' to 7.5. Even stacks of multiple chaos interpret the price as per-chaos, so I can't just try to sell 5c for 36.5 chances as then the currency market will list my offer as 1c for 36.5...
Fix the item Femurs of the Saints, in all offers has 2% of minion life regen, that number is not always 2%, I cant buy the best staff, because dont show anyone with 2,5% regen life for minions

thanks in advance
The end of all that is - The winter has come - Hold the door - The North Remembers
I hope you have a good life on the other side of the wall
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” Gen. James Mad Dog Mattis
The search is currently broken when searching maps by item level if you restrict the parameters to a single item level.

My example was searching for gorge maps with an itemlevel of 76-76 or 77-77 would give 0 results while a search of 76-77 returned items with both item levels.

You can test other cases as I'm sure this exists for items other than maps.
gona ban this stuff?

Note: ~price 6 chaos i dont sell!! i buy for 6c each
I dont like this "time ago" feature.

What if i lower price from 10ex to 10c ?
But it still "2 week ago" and buyer think "oh, its 2 week and nobody take it for 10 chaoses".

Or what if an item was exalted / divined / etc, same situation...

Those guys who really manipulate market with a bad purpose - they use multiple accounts , and can reset this timer anyway.
Last edited by zxfx on Apr 12, 2016, 9:54:13 AM
Suggestion

Adding a filter in the 'Mods' drop down "Item is enchanted" or something similar, to filter in/out items with enchantments on them.
Is there a list of forum accounts that are "official" poe.trade associated accounts? I just received a message telling me I'd been banned from indexing on poe.trade, and I suspect it is a particular individual trolling me.

I don't want to say the account name since "name and shame" is bad form, but are there any forum accounts officially associated with poe.trade that do not contain "xyz" in them?

Also does poe.trade have a feature for reporting people, and banning people who get too many reports from being indexed?

At first I suspected this individual had used smurf accounts to trump up enough reports to get me banned, but now I'm thinking he just trolled me with a fake "official" poe.trade private message.
"
Is there a list of forum accounts that are "official" poe.trade associated accounts? I just received a message telling me I'd been banned from indexing on poe.trade, and I suspect it is a particular individual trolling me.

I don't want to say the account name since "name and shame" is bad form, but are there any forum accounts officially associated with poe.trade that do not contain "xyz" in them?

Also does poe.trade have a feature for reporting people, and banning people who get too many reports from being indexed?

At first I suspected this individual had used smurf accounts to trump up enough reports to get me banned, but now I'm thinking he just trolled me with a fake "official" poe.trade private message.

There are two official accounts: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xyz and https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/poexyzis
A thing that is particular frustrating imo is the "Online" Status. Especially on currency.poe.trade are many Sellers with an "Online"-tag who are in fact NOT online (for hours straight) or don't even have a character any more ("???" hints that sometimes).

I'm not sure how much it is possible and allowed, but if GGG would gibe its okay, some kind of bot would be a solution that randomly whispers any "online" character and parses the chat for "AFK", "not logged in" and "does not exist". If such an account is detected, the offer is changed accordingly ("offline" for "not online" and deleted for "does not exist").

But anyway, thanks for offering such a strong and useful platform in the first place ^__^
Love the site but it quite fucking sucks that there are random game adds you cant close without reloading the page on smart phones imo.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info