PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
It keeps showing me as offline when I try and sell currency. I have to use the custom url and refresh my online status every 300seconds. Pretty annoying...

Same, i think it just started recently because a day or so ago everything was alright. Moreover it shows me as offline even if i am using the API. At the same my shop is online in the normal poe.trade item search.

Some vierd stuff
Last night my account age and highest level were displayed but as of today they arent anymore.

Is there anything I can do to fix this, or does anyone know what couldve caused this?
LA_Chewster dampens prices on agnerod staves intentionally, never responds on buy request.
I'd like to suggest a generic enchantment search. As in the ability to search for an item that is enchanted, without specifying which enchantment. Sort of like searching for generic corrupted item. It's a pain to cycle through each enchantment for a specific base and this would save a lot of time.
For some reason, my items show up at random times and get removed at random times. Is there a reason it's not showing up even when im online the whole time?
@JoelDelve
Found a bug.

If you search for items costing MIN 1 exalted MAX 1 exalted nothing comes up.

0.9 to 1 gives 1 exalted items however.

It's a weird bug as 1min-1max chaos works just fine.
sunshine happy fun fun!
Is there a way to show online as only one Character, instead of my whole Account?

When playing Hardcore, I constantly get messages for items I have in Public Stash Tabs in Softcore. Very annoying.
It's showing me offline even when I'm online and with several public tabs with prices.

Weird. Any ideas what's wrong?
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
Same problem here with online status ... I use the acquisition plus, and yesterday it did not work. Tried with acquisition and it did not work either. Tried as acquisition plus again, and so did it work? Worked this morning, but does not work now?
Last edited by Ken70 on Apr 8, 2016, 1:51:18 PM
Same problem with online status

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info