PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Fogul wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
Fogul wrote:

Can you offer any help?

of course, what kind of help do you need?

To be able to search for all the items that i have listed

here you go mate: http://poe.trade/search/awoekodomatasi
I had a suggestion for the creator of poe.trade; let us set multiple buyouts?

for instance,
"[Level 20+Quality 20 Wrath] -b/o 30c || -b/o 60fus" or something similar.

Just a thought I had while talking with a guildie trying to buy gems :)

Thanks for all you do, by the way! I'd (try to) help, but all I really know is some HTML3.2 and a bit of Java and Python :/
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems with just potatoes.
--Douglas Adams
Hello @xyz.

Back to POE after a few years away (I was around during closed beta), I have found poe.trade to be an invaluable tool. So before anything else, I really wish to thank you sincerely for that.

Now moving on swiftly....

I find myself using more and more the pseudo mods for my searches, I think that they are excellent. And hence a request, based on an already working system: [pseudo]#Resistances and [pseudo]#Elemental resistances.

Those two pseudo mods allow to refine the search for multi-res easily, and painlessly. I suppose that it "counts" how many "res" lines there are in the list of mods on the item.

On the basic functioning of those two pseudos, could it be considered to have a [pseudo]#Mod functional?

Rather than going through the painstaking process of finding out a way for your system to indicate whether or not there are any mod lines "left open" for crafting, and without going into the even more complicated lengths of it identifying how many prefix and suffix mods are used/available, a simple line-count would already be a huge step towards making our (my) lives so much easier. Granted that some double line mods will make that [pseudo]#Mod a bit wonky, but something a bit wonky to work with is still miles better than the painful lengths of having to analyse lists of items, trying to spot those that have less than a certain number of mods on them.

Tl;dr: I would love to have a [pseudo]#Mod={n} that would show all items with {n} lines of affixes. The same way [pseudo]#Resistances and [pseudo]Elemental Resistances do.

PS: Apologies if I'm not very clear nor concise in my writings... I'm french. >_<
Baguette, garlic, cheese, wine...
... and a good hack 'n slash to play while munchin' the above.
Yes, I'm french.
Hi xyz! Im currently having an issue with poe.trade recognizing my name apparently. It shows my account name, but for some reason under the currency tab says "Big problem, we don't know this user's IGN." I have a feeling this is linked to my acquisition not listing my items even thought the forum shop thread is being bumped appropriately. Any and all help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Hi! Just a bug report :

IDK if it's known, but the "recent" surgeon flask change seems to make searching for surgeon flasks bugged : they only show the surgeon mod, not the suffix. Also, the affix is still listed as "chance to gain a flask charge when you deal a critical strike", so we cannot search for legacy flasks only or for new flasks only.

Ty!
Hey xyz,

I'm not sure if this has been requested before, but can we get an additional 'reset' and 'search' button at the top of the page right by the name search?

Thanks!
xyz, can the display of Tier prefixes/affixes be optionable to users of poetrade? (can be switch on/off)
Last edited by erasera666 on Mar 24, 2016, 2:14:05 PM
"
erasera666 wrote:
xyz, can the display of Tier prefixes/affixes be optionable to users of poetrade? (can be switch on/off)

Why?
As for me, i can't copy any of properties, because every time i hover a cursor on them - shit appears :)
1. http://imglink.ru/show-image.php?id=6e47eb1ad44b4a7eb3c7a834e4e0c115
2. http://imglink.ru/show-image.php?id=1b0861b4f77b9fd1b01cb1f81881d73b
and maybe not all players like this new feature and they may decide how they want to item search will look ^)
Last edited by erasera666 on Mar 24, 2016, 2:55:01 PM
Why do you need to copy properties?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info