PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
"
MidirCuRoi wrote:
Hi XYZ,

Listed my items several hours ago on my public tab in Perandus League, unfortunately nothing seems to show via the search as per here http://poe.trade/search/taguhahanonita was working fine yesterday so hopefully a temporary issue. Thanks for making the amazing software and site to support it :)

http://poe.trade/search/imararunaromih

Thanks for the assist, me being an idiot there with the whole user/account name thing! Only issue is while I can see all my listed items via the above search, searching for a specific item whether showing online only or not will not display my name in the results it would appear. Is there a way to fix this (as in am I doing something wrong?) as I'm unlikely to sell anything if it doesn't show up when searching for the item, rather than my name. Thanks again.
getting funny titles, am i the only one?

Small suggestion, hoping the OP will read this..

Since we have the autocomplete feature now with suggestions and all, couldn't you show the currently lowest price of an item behind the item's name in the search field?

I usually use poe.trade to find out what item x that i just found is worth and this would save loads of time.
May have accidentally disclosed my personal trade login via an unfortunate copy paste incident. How do I get a new login address?
Can you tell me why poe.trade is never updating my shops? IT's been like this for fucking weeks.

Dead fucking game
For some reason i cant find anything while searching for my seller ID which is "FoGuL__" but i can find individual item when searching for stats.. Is this a known issue or an i doing it wrong? i use public stash tabs it that matters.
you are doing it wrong.
"
xyz wrote:
you are doing it wrong.

Can you offer any help?
"
Fogul wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
you are doing it wrong.

Can you offer any help?

of course, what kind of help do you need?
"
xyz wrote:
"
Fogul wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
you are doing it wrong.

Can you offer any help?

of course, what kind of help do you need?

To be able to search for all the items that i have listed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info