PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I messaged the poexyz bot 4 times to receive my poexyz URL and have not received any message back, is the bot down or am I the only one having this issue?
"
wyaatt4 wrote:
I messaged the poexyz bot 4 times to receive my poexyz URL and have not received any message back, is the bot down or am I the only one having this issue?

Same here.
http://poe.trade/online.html link is dead, help?
'#% increased Damage per Curse on Enemy' for Doedre's Scorn Unique is missing.
"
Franses wrote:
Hello dear developers of poe.trade/currency.poe.trade. Make pls honest competition between sellers on currency.poe.trade, i m always on bottom/middle with same prices as others your bump button dont work at all, only way i can go on top is to rise my price, and since you dont let me rise my price by little amount like 0.1 0.2 etc its realy hard to go up without hurting my finances. Make that bump thing work or bring back 0.* numbers

Hi, now when the ratio's the same the sellers are ordered randomly which should make it more fair.
Cant see whisper button on tile mode.

Agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:44.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/44.0
Screen Resolution: 1280 px x 1024 px
Browser Window: 1263 px x 915 px
First of all I want to say thank you making such an awesome tool for the game. PoE would be so much different with out this.

I'm having a problem with showing online. I followed the link and am "online" according to poe.trade. I use acquisition and have sent several PM's to myself and followed the links provided. I've waited several hours and I'm still showed as offline.

Thanks in advance for looking at this comment and thanks for everything you do for the community.
is there a way to change default settings?

I always search online and buyout items so it would be nice if the page remember my choice.

I'm not a web developer but I think this could be done with a cookie.

thanks for your time!
ara va de bo, que de bo va!
Can you please update site with the following:
1. Don't show buyout on items with no real buyout (e.g 0ex buyout)
2. Report feature to report players who post items with low buyout to show up above in searches and who refuse to sell for the said price, so that after several reports these accounts are no longer shown in searches?
Hello, for the unik Armor named : " Victario's Influence " missing the 2 lines search options for :

1- " % increased effect of Auras you Cast " ( NON-Curses aura doesn't work too ^^ )

AND

2- " % increased Radius of Auras "

i had do the search in 2 days past , and don't work for my own part :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info