PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Yes!!!!!!!:)
Finally I'm on poe.trade again!!!:)
Just updated it about 20 min ago and bumped it after, as I always do, and now my items can be seen in poe.trade:)

Have no idea why yesterday it didnt do that.... 0.0:(?

You have my many thanks mate for your wonderfull program!:)
Without it, lvling in POE would have been unbearable:) :(
"Too Wierd To Live... Too Rare To Die...."
Personal Motto

Finally made it to lvl 100... Only took me 3 years...:) :(
A GM Changed my username by request, but it still has not updated onto the Poe.Trade search, it still shows my previous username. Is there a fix for this?
Edit: A couple bumps and a couple hours fixed it, I guess.

Now I figured out why business has been so slow. My items have not been showing up on the indexer at all [Standard]. I tried bumping almost an hour ago, but no dice. And I should still have been good from my previous bump anyhow.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/529820
http://poe.trade/search/arigahosionimo

I understand that the Standard shops are re-indexing after the price change. However, zero items in my shop are showing up. Not sure what is up. Anyone have any thoughts?
Doomed for Life
Last edited by SirDragos on Nov 6, 2015, 9:45:44 PM
sry false topic..
Last edited by shinm4 on Nov 7, 2015, 11:17:07 AM
Thank you for such a convenient means of trading. However, I would like to ask if there is any way to address inactive sellers (perhaps 2+ months without updating their store) to narrow down search results and increase the likelihood of finding sellers that, despite not being online at the moment, are more likely to trade. More so a Standard problem, yes, but I was just wondering if there is or could be an option for this? When browsing for items, you find items that suit you only to realize that the person has not updated their store since 2014. If it's not possible, it's all good, but I just figured this would help narrow searches and even more clearly identify the actual price for certain items (i.e. 5c chest posted by trader a few months ago compared to 40c chest posted by trader two weeks ago). Nonetheless, thanks again.
"
Montblac wrote:
Thank you for such a convenient means of trading. However, I would like to ask if there is any way to address inactive sellers (perhaps 2+ months without updating their store) to narrow down search results and increase the likelihood of finding sellers that, despite not being online at the moment, are more likely to trade. More so a Standard problem, yes, but I was just wondering if there is or could be an option for this? When browsing for items, you find items that suit you only to realize that the person has not updated their store since 2014. If it's not possible, it's all good, but I just figured this would help narrow searches and even more clearly identify the actual price for certain items (i.e. 5c chest posted by trader a few months ago compared to 40c chest posted by trader two weeks ago). Nonetheless, thanks again.

Inactive sellers' items are hidden from the search, do you have an example where that's not happening?
"
xyz wrote:
"
Montblac wrote:

Inactive sellers' items are hidden from the search, do you have an example where that's not happening?

http://imgur.com/a/VasrD

There should be 3 screenshots. The first is the item on the trading site. The next is the item found in the thread linked to the item on the trading site. The third is the last time the post was updated.
If you look at the profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Syndefloden you'll see the last visit is November 5th, which is why this seller is not considered inactive.
"
xyz wrote:
If you look at the profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Syndefloden you'll see the last visit is November 5th, which is why this seller is not considered inactive.

Ah, then my understanding of how that worked was totally wrong. Thank you for clarifying.
So I have a problem with poe.trade where I am always showing as online, even when I go to my control URL and set myself as offline. Is this a known bug?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info