PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

nothing new concerning the wrong ratio?
how do I fix this problem?

Lets say I am searching for an Amulet and I enter the information I want as such

life 75
total elemental resists 75
global critical strike chance 30
added physical damage

then I hit search and everything is fine and dandy. But lets say that everything returned was way out of my price range so i hit <back> and figure I would lower my search values. Every single time I hit <back> it clears out every drop down box except for the first one. This is extremely annoying and I want it to end. I have watched streamers search for things and when they hit <back> all the drop down boxes are still showing everything from their previous search. How do I make mine do that?

IGN: DabrixRN
"
Shieze wrote:
"
Waldbewohner wrote:
"
MATRASUS wrote:
Currently poe.trade uses very outdated chaos:exalted rates. For now it is 40:1 on standard and 70:1 on warbands but poe.trade still thinks it is 30:1 and 40:1

+1

PLEASE either implement an option to set your own exchange rates, or update them.

(even not using exchange rates would be better. eg.the chart could stick with exalts when an exalt buyout value is set.)

i hope u can find the time. thanks

I completely agree with this as well. The ratio is causing issues when searching for items.

The issue is is still persists. If you need the full exchange ratios table we can make it right in this thread. But the main issue is chaos:exalted ratio because it is 2 more common ways to pay
hello
after a new start my computer i become by updating my shop this messig

ERROR 2015-08-29T21:38:52.184 Can't update shop -- cannot extract CSRF token from the page. Check if thread ID is valid.

yesterday it works
Hello,

It seems there may be a bug with the "#% chance to block" property when performing a search. I have a shield with life, cold res, lightning res and extra block chance. Even with the online only and buy-out only options unselected, no results appear when the block chance is included as a property, not even mine appears. Everything works as expected when that property is not included with the search.

It is possible that I am just overlooking something, so if somebody else wants to test this as well, perhaps we can confirm if it is indeed an issue, or just my mistake.

This is also a great chance to thank those who provide this to program to all of us free of charge, it is much appreciated. Cheers!
My Soul for:

OR, NOT, XOR Conditions and parentheses.

I can help you to implement this if you want or i can give you the necessary shippets in Pseudo Code for Example.

I also can show you how to implement a search for open affixes where its posible. Thats not that hard as youre thinking. Theres a autohotkey script for example what basicaly uses the neccesary functions.

For Example:
A ring with Life, ES, Cold and Lightning ress must have a open prefix and a open Suffix when there is no other stat
An Amour with 102% Evasion, 350 Flat Ivasion, two Resistances and 17 % Block and Stun Recovery has At least 2 Prefixes and 2 Suffixes and one or two addtional stats. I must not have an slot open but its possible and it should be possible to seach for (when you are know what you are doing).

These funktions are implemented in the autohotkey script (i dont know the name) as fare as i know. As a programmer it shouldnt be that hard to implement this.
ign: Amokherz
Visit the german PoE Community: http://www.exiled.eu
Last edited by seelenquell on Aug 31, 2015, 10:25:31 AM
Can you move the "RESET" button to the top of the page?
Also the color of the page could be like brownish or so, because full black or full white just hurts the eye so much.

Thanks.
Hi,
i have been trying to get myself online by using control//poe.xyz.is by using the link you sent me..
But even after doing that,i am not shown online in poe.trade.I only become online when i go to warband.But if i stay in standard,i am offline.
Plz look into it.thnks

Edit:it works now.I did some mistake may be.
thnks
Last edited by chinu2050 on Sep 1, 2015, 12:53:31 AM
Hi guys I've a strange issues with poe.trade.
Till yesterday it was working well but from today for don't know what reason they are just not displaied on site.
Not the price but just all my items doesn't appear anymore on the site.
Can someone explain me why this could happens?
Thx in advice
Why do I have to make 27 different searches when I want at least 3 different mods on a Jewel?!:

One is always:

Prefix "(6 to 8)% increased maximum Energy Shield

The other 2 can be any combination of these:

Prefix (14 to 18)% increased Critical Strike Chance with Fire Skills
Prefix (10 to 12)% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Fire Skills

Suffix (8 to 12)% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
Suffix (6 to 8)% increased Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Suffix (10 to 14)% increased Critical Strike Chance with Elemental Skills
Suffix (8 to 10)% increased Critical Strike Multiplier with Elemental Skills
Suffix (10 to 14)% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
Suffix (8 to 10)% increased Critical Strike Multiplier for Spells

First: %ES Prefix with 1.Prefix with each suffix = 6 searches
Second: %ES Prefix with 2.Prefix with each suffix = 6 searches
Next: Combination of the %ES Prefix with 2 different suffixes = 5+4+3+2+1 = 15 searches

There should be an option to show any combination of the filled mods.
Last edited by LMHTB on Sep 2, 2015, 3:03:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info