PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hey,

Got one divination card named The Trial. For some reason this card is the only item not shown on Poe.trade, using the latest version of procurement. Reloading didn't work so far, all the other items for sale are shown in a correct way. Anyone know what might be the problem here? Thanks!

Please add a "OR" Modifier to the Explicit "And" or "Not", it would be immensely helpful.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
can u please make that poexyz doesnt use the new characters we make for races
to be used on poe trade i just delete them
and when someone try to pm meingame
says that my account doesnt exist that is kinda bad....
Hello from the other side
Hello everyone!

poe.trade is down at this moment?

http://www.isup.me/poe.trade

It's not just you! http://poe.trade looks down from here.
With the price on Exalted Orbs on Standard being 43c and growing the current ratio seems out of date.

If you put an item on trade for lets say 30c it will be listed under the 1ex lots, even tho is its 25% cheaper. So people put items for like 0.99ex on trade and it leads to situations like this:

Buyer: What exactly 0.99ex means?
Seller: You give me an Ex and i give you an item and 1c
Buyer: 0_0
Seller: 0_0

Can we get an update on ratios and a way to see the current poe.trade ratio somewhere?
If possible can Vaal Orbs be added to the list of supported currencies to sell in?

It would be nice to be able to sell other currency (or items) to buy them, when I run out.

We can list them for sale eg. 1 Vaal Orb for 2 Chaos Orb but not 2 Chaos Orb for 1 Vaal Orb.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Sep 14, 2015, 12:41:40 AM
Can u please help me! My poe.trade shows IGN character from races that does not exist,and nodoby can connect me! How to solve this?
Last edited by MrGlotka on Sep 16, 2015, 10:29:28 AM
not all that important, but my highest level character displays at 0. does this have anything to do with privacy settings on the poe profile? (highest character atm lvl 99)

ty

great site
I just wanted to thank you for making this site. You're doing RnGesus's work.
Hello, i had to change my account settings and now my name isn't showing up, anything you can do?

Screenshot :

Spoiler
Last edited by LuckyDutch on Sep 20, 2015, 5:18:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info