PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

I'm sure someone else had this problem before.

I'm offline on poe.trade eventhough my acquisition is fine, my url says I'm online and my forum thread is up to date.

Anyone knows how to fix the problem?
As far as i know, to have green online mark u need to be on the ladder (85+lvl).
today i experienced the same problem again and this is what i found out:

i've been online for several hours and i didnt show up online (but in the control // poe.xyz.is i am online and have a character in ladder - lvl 90+).

then i just checked for an item frommy shop and found it as offline without the character name.

somehow i managed to get online... i think it was verifing my own items, then bumping my thread (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1305283).

i think this lasted for 1 hour, then poe.trade showed my items as offline and without my nickname again...

what is happening here????
I have a problem, since today site is down for me, chrome gives me "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED"
guys in global 1 told me I probably got banned for something, I tried using proxy and it worked just fine, my goods are there, I am shown as online, so I am probably not banned
any suggestions besides using proxy (for now I already am)?
Last edited by squiddy286 on Aug 16, 2015, 4:02:41 PM
Having the problem of not showing up online and no IGN. my profile is not private
I don't know if this thread is read by the owner of poe.xyz. But I have a bug to report.

Let's say you have 2 stash tab, you put a different b/o on each tab, you put a non corrupted item in the first one, and the same item but corrupted on the 2nd one, update your thread, and see that poe.xyz index one of both and never both.

Can't seem to find a solution to this. Would be good if you can look into that, owner.
Wrong IGN from my account.
it displays PrimaTeSparoPoiTeMiro instead of ScionoGelato
Bug Report:

Searching for explicit mod type "#% Chance to Block" or "#% additional Block Chance" does not work - never finds anything.

I was looking for Daresso's Courage Baroque Round Shield. There are lots! But if I enter any number to minimum chance to block (1-6), there is nothing.
Last edited by hurrak4n on Aug 17, 2015, 11:09:18 AM
can someone pls help me here??? im going crazy because of this! this game is unplayable when you rely on poe.trade to sell items and this doesnt work!
i tried creating a new thread for my items, but still not working...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info