PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Somehow i don't appear online. Anyone else gets this as well? And yes, i'm on the ladder and the shop says 'Online'.
Guys i have the following problem and dont know how to fix this:

I needed space to create another character, but unfortunately i deleted the char which name comes up when you search my items on poe.xyz. So people try to whisper that char, and since it is not exisiting you can't whisper me at all.

How can i change that?
IGN OneMonthHC: Twohundred
"
DarkRay wrote:
Please set filter to remove retarded 0(ZERO) b/o sellers.

It would be nice to have an option to "report" unfair sellers, who dont want to sell items for b/o listed. 0 b/o means they'll give you items for free, which (obviously) wont happen if you ask them to. So, those guys postion 0 b/o are scamming you (in fact), because they wont sell their stuff for b/o price.

You should also add "X% physical damage is taken as fire damage" (Redblade prefix) to mod pool, because it exist in Warbands. It's impossible to find any rare helms with that property, and thus it's very hard to sell any, depsite they are very powerful.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Aug 15, 2015, 8:52:19 AM
Hi guys,

I have a problem with PoE trade :s

I have my personal URL since Aug 3rd, but i still can't log in.
It just keeps showing the same thing as the beginning

"You are not online. Or maybe you are. Who knows.

You cannot be online. Make sure your profile on Path of Exile website is not set to private.

Wait up to three days, it usually helps."

I checked my profile, firewalls, ...
I don't know what's happening :s

Can you help me ?
Please does anyone know what the problem is: no longer indexed shop. After writing a message, to get a link for that would be online and clicking on it, I get this message: Not Found

The requested URL was not found on the server.

If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

For more than 4 days is not seen my store, and I think it will not change. Without this service, I can not imagine my game(
IGN: Onill
Though the site appears to be working, I've gotten several "Bad gateway" errors. Also, whenever I try searching for ANYTHING, it doesn't find anything.

For example, I tried searching for "The Consuming Dark", which I had already searched a few hours ago with no problems. Now, when I search, I get nothing, and the site suggests "the consuming mark", which doesn't yield any results either.

Similarly, I'm not getting any results when performing a broad search for a 5-link.

Thus, there's clearly something wrong with the website right now.
Last edited by Varthorne on Aug 15, 2015, 11:58:55 AM
How can I turn off auto "Online" status? Every 2-3 min someone from poe.trade PM me with lowbal offer for luck.
With this answers today I already down 80% -> 20% on 81 lvl. I dont want see this when I run maps.
Its crazy, how can I turn "Seller offline"?
Last edited by iSlowpoke on Aug 15, 2015, 1:01:56 PM
I'm not showing up as online for some reason, it was fine this morning the control// poe.xyz url says I'm online but when I search for my own items they only show as offline?
Last edited by Hudnek on Aug 15, 2015, 1:28:48 PM
Why garena standard no longer showing in poe.trade? Before if keeps showing error 500. Now no longer available in poe.trade?
Would it be possible to add the possibility to use Vaal Orbs and Wisdom Scrolls as buyout for items?

As a MF character I always run out of both, would be quite practical!

Get at me in game @Jyyn

Do you like feedback? http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/355307/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info