PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Please for the love Christ put the AD on the sides of the screen
IGN : Detrium
Most of the time im not really bothered what resist i get. So it would be cool if you could wildcard that. like anything with atleast 1/2/3 resists
The. Drop down tabs for implicit and explicit properties no longer function correctly on android systems. The dropdown
for item type still works.
"
OdinTGE wrote:
"
m_b wrote:
There is also http://poetools.com/market/ that index items. This is good that there is some competition.

Competition benefits the user/consumer if the competitors are trying to sell things or services. This is not the case. While not detrimental in any way I can currently think of competition here serves nothing.

"We've detected that you're using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software. Please be aware that this is only contributing to the demise of the site. We need money to operate the site, and almost all of that comes from our online advertising. Please add an exception for this site. Thanks for understanding."

This is your answer. While not competing for revenue from the users directly, the site with the most traffic will generate the most advertising revenue. Therefore they are in competition with each other for the most traffic, and that competition requires innovation, and that innovation will benefit the user.
» Ability to hide unwanted columns (ctrl+click its heading)
» In-place editing for explicit mods
» Simple interface option
» DPS column is now displayed in search results
» Indexer now remembers league from your last search
"
iao wrote:
"
Luzzifus wrote:
"
iao wrote:
One is to add modifier exclusion options to the search. This is useful for those looking for weapons without a certain elemental damage type, like I am with a build I'm theorycrafting.

Just add the specific modifier and set its max value to 0.

That doesn't work. It still searches for the modifier but no item has a modifier value of 0, so it yields no results.

It does work. I do that regularly to filter for specific armor types. So if I only want to see armor and armor/eva pieces, I put a 1 as minimum for armor and a 0 as maximum for ES.

**edit: Oh it does indeed not work for modifiers. =/ Thought it would because it works on what I mentioned above. ^^
Last edited by Luzzifus on Feb 23, 2013, 7:19:51 AM
the website doesn't work for me anymore when i press search i get an error? anybody else that has the same problem?
IGN PutzyPS
If u need me for anything u can pm me ingame or send me a private message :)
nice tool
"
Putzy wrote:
the website doesn't work for me anymore when i press search i get an error? anybody else that has the same problem?

What error do you get?
I get the error that sais that it can't find the webpage, also sais it might be because the link either doesn't exist or it's not connected properly anymore? If that makes any sense lol it was working just fine yesterday :(
IGN PutzyPS
If u need me for anything u can pm me ingame or send me a private message :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info