PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Putzy wrote:
I get the error that sais that it can't find the webpage, also sais it might be because the link either doesn't exist or it's not connected properly anymore? If that makes any sense lol it was working just fine yesterday :(

No idea. Should work fine from anywhere around the globe.
hi xzy. can you put a target="_blank" on the links in the search results. thanks!
ING: gnal
I LOVE YOU.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
The items indexed should be updated more often, most of the really interesing stuff you track it's been already sold when the site index them.
wow this actually works
BoomExplosion - Templar (BOOM!)
_Sistar_ - Duelist (currently rerolling him)
FakeShooter - Ranger (meh LA, iceshot rangerrr)
FakeMaster - Shadow (might start when I get everything)
Doesn't work for me anymore doesnt let me "add" anything at the bottom :(
@Zizaran ingame
This needs to be added to the website.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
Can you add a "post date" function if that's even possible, so if I look for a unique I don't find only stuff that sold a week ago?
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
Bump for the best market tool

GGG needs to do something with the current trading system
This tool is great but it's not game breaking like some weirdos say. I'm lvl 71 w bad gear and even using this tool it's near impossible for me to find upgrades. Anything end game worthy is met with asking prices at least 2-4 gcp if not higher. Currency almost never drops and if it does its 1 in 6 chance u will get it. but somehow people have hundreds of exalteds and gcps. So those prices are just too high for the 99 percent. Only other way to make money is hope one of the valuable uniques drop and resell it.

I'm not saying I want an AH...but sometimes I'd like an AH. Don't say D2 thrived without one because that economy was purely based on real money third party sales.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info