PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

search is still down for me i mean "Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria."
...and that's how the devs learned the value of building in a functional trade system, and everyone lived happily ever after, The End. /closes book

Nice fairy tale isn't it?

Meanwhile back in the real world:
Tryhards assert that everything is perfect the way it is and all complaint and suggestion is proof of personal weakness.

Devs continue cashing checks and little else.

SSDD
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
RIP XYZ's inbox :P
For those who have problem with bad IGN being displayed on poe.trade:

Set you profile to PUBLIC, a while after you've done that (may be few days) poe.trade will figure out which character you actually play on and will use that one's IGN instead. It's worked for me and I know it's worked for a bunch of other people. This is the only way that I know to fix this.
IGN: korgan_bloodarrow
I started playin and setting up my shop 3 days ago. Unfortunately nothing show up in poe-trade :(
After the server fell (and about this time I took a challenge, perhaps because of this, I do not know) my items are no longer indexed. I did all the steps but nothing helps. I created a new theme shop but it did not help. Second dey, I do not know what else to do, throw out all the things for sale .. Hope to help and more information for this bugs. Thanks!
IGN: Onill
Greetings,

Today I took my first steps on poe.trade and I ran into a problem that prevents me from selling any items. I deleted an old char yesterday and put his items in my stash. Today I listed a ring he was wearing. However the IGN displayed is the name of that same character and since its deleted, instead of it whispering to whatever char im online with, it simply states that the char does not exist.

I assume I'm not the first person to run into this issue, however the forum search yielded only the same problem, without a fix :/ I did not read all 233 pages of the thread, but if the fix was posted in there, the forum search did not pick it up.

Thanks in advance for your time and help,

Pantsman
I think there's currently a bug with mod search.

When I do a search for explicit mod with "gems in this item are supported by ...", I do always get a wrong result. The result I get is the same as if I do an empty search. Looks like the filters are currently not applied.

HTH
Hello.
Poe.xyz.is is showing IGN of character from different league which was deleted. How's that possible? Will buyers be able to contact me?
My store is in Warbands and showed IGN of deleted char is from Hardcore league.
Kind regards.

P.S. My profile is set to public.

I have had several succesfull trades so far, but this is the first time this has happend.
Last edited by ScreamInside on Aug 12, 2015, 9:22:43 AM
"
For those who have problem with bad IGN being displayed on poe.trade:

Set you profile to PUBLIC, a while after you've done that (may be few days) poe.trade will figure out which character you actually play on and will use that one's IGN instead. It's worked for me and I know it's worked for a bunch of other people. This is the only way that I know to fix this.

Hi, how to do my profile public please ?
LUCK is not a factor !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info