PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hi
Could something be done about the recent trend of people tagging their items for 0 chaos/exa etc and it all shows up first but it doesn't actually HAVE a price so it would belong to the items with no price mentioned - it is just a hassle to wade through all these pricks' items before I get to anything of interest.

Suggestion: items priced 0 should be considered an unpriced item

Suggestion 2: som eof these people get teh 0 value by setting 0.9999999 as a number. annoying and unfair. The second suggestion is to round the numbers DOWN to halfs or round numbers - hence a 0.99999 would be 0.5 and a 0.499999 would go to 0 and hence unpriced. The game has a TON of currencies if someone hhas to finetune his prices so hard he can ask for a different type. Instead of half a chaos he can ask for idk 5 alt or something. THAT is a real price and it shows in a valid form in the search engine.
"
Eshu wrote:
Hi
Could something be done about the recent trend of people tagging their items for 0 chaos/exa etc and it all shows up first but it doesn't actually HAVE a price so it would belong to the items with no price mentioned - it is just a hassle to wade through all these pricks' items before I get to anything of interest.

Suggestion: items priced 0 should be considered an unpriced item

Suggestion 2: som eof these people get teh 0 value by setting 0.9999999 as a number. annoying and unfair. The second suggestion is to round the numbers DOWN to halfs or round numbers - hence a 0.99999 would be 0.5 and a 0.499999 would go to 0 and hence unpriced. The game has a TON of currencies if someone hhas to finetune his prices so hard he can ask for a different type. Instead of half a chaos he can ask for idk 5 alt or something. THAT is a real price and it shows in a valid form in the search engine.

I totaly agree.
Core maps (lvl 82) don't show up for some reason. Anyone know why?
IGN: Lets_talk_to_clad
2.0 Endgame Poison Arrow Full Build Guide: view-thread/1412226
Anybody have any idea why an online status won't change anymore?

I'm at a loss. It has worked for almost 2 years but has stopped working recently.
"
jaredh wrote:
Anybody have any idea why an online status won't change anymore?

I'm at a loss. It has worked for almost 2 years but has stopped working recently.

As far as i know, u need to be on the ladder to have green online mark (above lvl 85). If that's what You ment.
Last edited by ScreamInside on Aug 13, 2015, 4:46:29 AM
My character IGN wont change from my Hardcore character to my Warbands character. I havent been logged into that hardcore character in weeks.
My IGN in the forum is not the right one. My IGN is either ticlown or UhUh but not MICHELNUMERODEUX
Last edited by ticloown on Aug 13, 2015, 9:18:42 AM
Looking at your posts i see I'm not the only one with this issue.
I did fallowing: deleted that character from Hardcore and created new one with same name in Warbands league in which i currently play.
So now, even tho the IGN is wrong, i still get messages from buyers.
poe trade is down,many times at day, many days in a week..i hope for some fix soon or another web site to search for items we need
poe trade is down again :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info