PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Kamro wrote:
command center shows me as online but i dont come up in searches in fact i am offline no matter what i do

still not working i am not on the standard ladder and even setting myself online in the control thingy doesnt help
Hi,

I created a simple post to sell a couple of items, but they do not show up in poe.xyz. Here is the thread

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1371227/page/1#p11244881

Have I done something wrong? My account is not set to private.
It's been hours and poe.trade did not update the prices on my items. Here is the thread link https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1378914. I bumped it several times(after some research I found that people say that if you bump your thread the items get updated), to no avail. The only thing that seems to work is to create a new thread with the updated prices. What am I doing wrong? I'm using Acquisition, in case that has anything to do with my problem.
Last edited by MSilv on Aug 6, 2015, 12:07:21 PM
My IGN does not appear in poe.trade, what appears is just that: 16x (chaos) Verify a792h0 · · PM.
Does anyone know how to fix this? (my account does not private).
Thanks.
My shop thread works fine, but I got the wrong IGN showing (an old hc character). I got a friend of mine to try messaging my old character (MiBrute) but I didn't receive the message, even though I'm online.
I deleted my lvl 73 hc character an recreated it in Warbands league, but that didn't fix it.

Any help appreciated.
"
logedd wrote:
My IGN does not appear in poe.trade, what appears is just that: 16x (chaos) Verify a792h0 · · PM.
Does anyone know how to fix this? (my account does not private).
Thanks.

Not sure about your IGN. However the a792h0 is your account age + highest char level. Seems bugged though. I think everyone has been having trouble with XYZ in the past few days.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
a
Last edited by phanert on Aug 7, 2015, 1:54:46 PM
had my profile set to private when i installed acquisition and now eventhough its not anymore it still doesn´t show my IGN on POE-Trade. Do I have to wait 3 days till it shows it or is there a faster way ?
Last edited by tzua on Aug 8, 2015, 12:01:47 PM
All my trades are listed with a character I used for a 12min burst, wich I deleted after the race. Now it's listing a name not in use for all my trades.

What's up? :(
"
Kenjintheone wrote:
All my trades are listed with a character I used for a 12min burst, wich I deleted after the race. Now it's listing a name not in use for all my trades.

What's up? :(

im also having the same issue i updated procurement an it took some char i deleted after a 12 min burst race. rip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info