PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

There is an issue with my IGN displayed on poe.trade. It shows Korgan_OutOfNickIdeas as my IGN - this is the name of a character that I haven't used for a while and that I removed 2 days ago. When someone else tries to message @Korgan_OutOfNickIdeas it says this character doesn't exist making it impossible for them to contact me (unless they search more on the forum which most people dont). I have tried to create today a character today with same name to see if that'd fix it, it didn't, now it simply shows that this character is not logged in so people still cannot contact me.

Any idea how this coule be fixed? Thank you.
IGN: korgan_bloodarrow
I've been having major problems with the site over the past few days. It seems like it's down almost all the time now and when it is up it's super slow.
Does the manual online thing not work anymore?
No matter what i do, it just doenst put me online ;(
"
There is an issue with my IGN displayed on poe.trade. It shows Korgan_OutOfNickIdeas as my IGN - this is the name of a character that I haven't used for a while and that I removed 2 days ago. When someone else tries to message @Korgan_OutOfNickIdeas it says this character doesn't exist making it impossible for them to contact me (unless they search more on the forum which most people dont). I have tried to create today a character today with same name to see if that'd fix it, it didn't, now it simply shows that this character is not logged in so people still cannot contact me.

Any idea how this coule be fixed? Thank you.

I think keeping your profile private could be the problem. I'm facing the same problems where my items are listed but my ign/acc name isn't listed with the item at all and its blank. I had my profile fully private so i've turned off privacy and hope it will work again after awhile.

Seems like the introduction of the new account age and highest character level feature makes it impossible to have correct characters listed or at all if you have a private profile now.

@XYZ if possible i would like to have some help here too if you have time to look at it: http://poe.trade/search/mauhikoyonasen

Thanks!

Edit: Well for some reason the problem is solved, although it's still inaccurately showing that my highest lvl char is 0.

Edit2: So the highest level thing has been solved too. The problem was either with acquisition or having a private profile.
Last edited by Phiu on Aug 5, 2015, 7:39:23 PM
I have a problem with the IGN that is showing on poe.trade. It is showing a character that I deleted after 2.0 was released so people are telling me it is hard to find my name to message me.

I cannot find any way to change the IGN on the site, is it possible or do I just have to create a new character with the deleted characters name to fix this?

EDIT: I made a character with the deleted characters name and that fixed it, but now I have a character taking up space just to prevent issues with poe.trade.
Last edited by jruchko on Aug 5, 2015, 4:13:39 PM
So i contacted your bot and got the link to controls, that set me online.
I pressed it to be online. It says that i am online for the next 3599.89028502 seconds. But when i try to search the item i am selling, it shows me offline.
What to do?
I am having issues with this site. First issue is it wants to post my items under the name of a character I deleted over a year ago. Because of that it constantly lists me as offline even though I leave the game open on a laptop even when I am not paying to watch for trades.

It hasn't been updating as people are being listed as online when they havent been for easily more than 2 hours
command center shows me as online but i dont come up in searches in fact i am offline no matter what i do
Hi,

I feel like it is impossible to search for an implicit corrupted stat. When i do so the website doesn't seem to care and shows items that don't meet the requirement... Am i the only one in this situation ?
@xyz: My IGN is not visible, sadly :(

While i created my first Trade-Thread, my profile was set to private. So i immediately changed it to public. Sadly, even after 3 days, it still doesn't show the IGN. Maybe you can look into this.

Account: "Jibblies"

Thanks a lot!

UPDATE: Seems to be fixed. Now the IGN is visible. Thanks!
Last edited by Jibblies on Aug 6, 2015, 12:45:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info