PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Q: Indexer doesn't show me online, even after long time.
A: Make sure your character appears in ladder.

what ladder? I play in standard league so not sure what this means.

It doesn't show me as online at any rate and im level 90, although the character it lists me as there hasn't been used in over a year (this isn't supposed to matter tho right?)

*edit*
ok found the ladder, so I need to level up 1-2 more times for my gear to show up, or PM someone(thing) on forums every <1 hour

*edit*

lol funny. got my pm response :p I think I can put up with doing that for the next week while I level up.
Last edited by Asmosis on Jul 31, 2015, 6:40:40 AM
I've been bugged for 4 days now. All my >1c items in my shop will be listed under my active Tempest character. And anything above that shows one of my Hardcore characters as always offline.

I've tried relogging and recreating my shop, nothing works. Would love an update on how to fix this!
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
This has been Bugged for me for a very long time, I have had to remake a character and keep it there (at level 1) since I deleted my characters in prep for Awakening, It really sucks having a level 1 character sitting there so that I can get whispers from people wanting to buy my items, Now with the account age and max level, it shows my (im assuming) accurate play time, but it shows my highesst level is a level 0. (yes 0)

Edit: It appears to be fixed now, Im assuming that someone manually fixed it, and if that is the case Thank You :) If it wasnt manual, then this is a nice coincidence
Last edited by maimedd on Jul 31, 2015, 6:31:45 PM
"
My friend and I have some kind of a problem that appeared today, can't find any of our items listed for trade, happened after patch 2.0h I think.

This. I haven't been able to get A SINGLE of my items to show on POE trade, I have a shop that I bump/update daily. I've tried every solution given in this thread dozens of times and nothing happens.

I still seem to get messages from people wanting to buy but im guessing thats from my actual shop thread.

Need a fix please its really annoying. This has been going on since I started my shop about a week ago.
Last edited by Slimane13 on Jul 31, 2015, 2:23:37 PM
"
Slimane13 wrote:
"
My friend and I have some kind of a problem that appeared today, can't find any of our items listed for trade, happened after patch 2.0h I think.

This. I haven't been able to get A SINGLE of my items to show on POE trade, I have a shop that I bump/update daily. I've tried every solution given in this thread dozens of times and nothing happens.

I still seem to get messages from people wanting to buy but im guessing thats from my actual shop thread.

Need a fix please its really annoying. This has been going on since I started my shop about a week ago.

http://poe.trade/search/otanamanonoiyu there's nothing to fix, everything is working fine
Last edited by xyz on Jul 31, 2015, 2:46:38 PM
"
xyz wrote:
"
Slimane13 wrote:
"

http://poe.trade/search/otanamanonoiyu there's nothing to fix, everything is working fine

Well... Thanks! I searched every single item I have and was unable to make it appear, searched by user name, store ID and even the POE ID that is showed in your link. Couldnt get to see any of my items. Just glad to know it's still actually working.

Thanks again.
There seems to be a problem with online status. It often shows me as offline when I'm actually online, I don't know why. It did this when I had "Automatically refresh online status" checked, but also does it when it is not checked. Maybe sending the PC in standby can set you to offline for quite a while? I tried to restart aquisition, didn't change anything.
I have a problem with site,it worked fine few days ago and suddenly stopped. I can't search for anything, whatever search option i use, i get " Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria. ". I cleared cookies, tried different browser, also another computer- nothing helps.
I tried connect to another wireless network and it works. What is that? I was using poe.trade very often (maybe this result banning to me or something).
"
Relidar wrote:
I've been bugged for 4 days now. All my >1c items in my shop will be listed under my active Tempest character. And anything above that shows one of my Hardcore characters as always offline.

I've tried relogging and recreating my shop, nothing works. Would love an update on how to fix this!

same here
i put some items on xyz but IGN is wrong (name is from deleted character on tempest)
any suggestions?
Last edited by G4ndi on Jul 31, 2015, 7:43:00 PM
I can not get mine to show online at all anymore. It is using an old name for a character I don't even have anymore. I tried recreating that character in the same league it was in, but it isn't working to even rig it to work at all. Also, the show online tool isn't working either.. Someone help me please.

Any advice would be great

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info