PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Would it be possible to add total defense as a search parameter.
For instance, every build with Iron Reflexes you would like to see both, dex, str and dex+str gear. What gives evasion, armor or a combination of both. I currenly search by adding a MAX INT 10 so I don't get any int gear. But to further look into my searches I want to filter my results by total defense, but it wouldn't matter if it was evasion or armor.

Total defense should be a combination of evasion + armor + energy shield, by adding a max INT/STR/DEX parameter you disable the one's you don't want anyhow.
"
Defloc wrote:
has anyone found out how to fix the name on poe trade after you deleted the character it displays? i tried everything and cant get it to fix im losing deals here

Hey mate, do you tried create a new character with the name of your deleted character?
Hey i couldn't find any better place to leave a suggestion si here it goes.

Would it be possible to have some way to search for multiple mods at the same time.
For example whit jewels i want to find a jewel that guaranteed has 6% proj speed and in addition to that has 12% fire or projectile damage.

This would be realy convinient and make searching jewels much easier.

Also thanks for keeping the site whitout it trading would be pain.
Hey I have a problem with online status.
Can't get it to show me as online anymore, the manual 1hr online link has stopped working recently it doesn't set me as online anymore.

Any fix please? :\

EDIT: ok seems to be working again, at least for the moment.
Last edited by Lacceh on Jul 30, 2015, 7:53:15 AM
its work now, nevermind my posting
漂亮的谷歌翻譯的兄弟
Last edited by Stymios on Jul 30, 2015, 10:39:20 AM
My friend and I have some kind of a problem that appeared today, can't find any of our items listed for trade, happened after patch 2.0h I think.
IGN: Kebehsenuf
"
My friend and I have some kind of a problem that appeared today, can't find any of our items listed for trade, happened after patch 2.0h I think.

Same here.Cant find my items all of a sudden.
IGNs: MaraudingPyromaniac , Elemental_RIPlect
hey, been trying to figure it out myself, i just dont get it,
ive downloaded the latest version today, and used procurement for the first time,
ive set everything and even sold 6 items(!), but still cant find any of my items on poe.trade.
i even searched for an specific item that someone was trying to buy off me the exact mintue he whispered me and no result...
any way to solve it?,
ive sold the items, and after asking the people the found it on poe.trade
so why cant I see them myself?,

thanks in advance!,
"
Completed 1 ChallengeDefloc wrote:
has anyone found out how to fix the name on poe trade after you deleted the character it displays? i tried everything and cant get it to fix im losing deals here

Hey mate, do you tried create a new character with the name of your deleted character?

Worked for me, thanks
"
Brian_GGG wrote:
"
PixelRabi wrote:
Hi Recently Im sure My character is ON THE LADDER , but why It still show me offline on xyz while Im playing POE?
Really Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed help T_T

Are you playing on your Ladder character when you're attempting to show up as "online" ? If you have a character that shows up on the ladder, poe.xyz.is will only display you "online" automatically if you're playing that specific character. If you're playing a lower level character, it wouldn't work.

If you'd like to show up as online for any character, you can follow the steps here to do so: http://poe.trade/online.html?2

Really thx bro !! :)

Last edited by PixelRabi on Jul 31, 2015, 3:31:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info