PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hello, none of this seasons Alt Art items are showing up (including the Demigod Ring).

Standard IGN: _DipDodgeDuck_
hello Sir and thanks for this awesome tool.
Just wanted to say to you that it's now showing this race season's prizes at the moment
Site seems moderately broken, search for rainbowstride shows nothing on standard.
I can confirm that it's currently broken, whatever i search for no results found and sopme weird "Did you mean" comes up. So it must be that search engine is not working properly atm.
Check my shop at http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/201211
My gem shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/876899
BUYING ITEM/ORB/GEM PACKS WITH BULK PRICE, PM ME!

IGN: KillKillKillKillKill
Search does not operate
Ign: Rezev
Do you work together with exilebro's client software? i was shown online without sending the private msg and furthermore clicking that button.
When i try to put any letter in search item neam then firefox crash every time. Any1 got similiar problem?

Hey, I've been thinking about a way to make poe.xyz a bit more mule account friendly. How about introducting a tag that could let you link shops together, so that they're indexed under the same name?

Example:
Mule account's shop:
~link *number of the main account's thread*

Main account's shop
~linked *number of the mule thread*.

When these tags are in the threads, the name of the character would be the name of the main's char, and when that character is online, it would appear online for the mule's items.

I'm not sure if that would actually work, and if it would, there are improvements that could be made to the idea, but I feel like it'd be a nice addition.

Old april 2012 account got stolen
Last edited by Freeslana on Dec 1, 2014, 3:04:16 PM
  • New unidentified filter (currently items are being reindexed, I'll enable it in a few days)
  • Unidentified uniques will now appear on search with their full names (e.g. "The Screaming Eagle Jade Hatchet" instead of "Jade Hatchet")

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info