PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

There is a bug with PM'ing corrupted items, specifically the span class does not work.
Spoiler
<span class="label success corrupted">

It fills up space in the PM title and message itself.
"The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Hi there, i don't know if this has been discussed in the past:
I don't get why the search force buyout only when setting a min/max buyout.
I feel the way it should work is: if there is a buyout check within the limits, otherwise show the item.
If then the user wish to filter out items with no buyout then he has the option to do it too.

Thoughts?
FYI: Possible bug detected
My shop thread ceased to index properly a couple days ago. It turned out that it was only indexing down to just before the first unID'ed unique map I had for sale. My unique spoiler is the first one on my page, so only 27 of my hundreds of items were showing up.

After some testing with another thread, I discovered that removing the unID'ed unique maps fixed the problem.
Doomed for Life
"
SirDragos wrote:
FYI: Possible bug detected
My shop thread ceased to index properly a couple days ago. It turned out that it was only indexing down to just before the first unID'ed unique map I had for sale. My unique spoiler is the first one on my page, so only 27 of my hundreds of items were showing up.

After some testing with another thread, I discovered that removing the unID'ed unique maps fixed the problem.

Fixed this, thanks for reporting it.
I can't see any items when searching poe.xyz.
Have no idea what the problem is. The only thing im getting is:
Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria.

I have checked my search parameters many times.
"
porr wrote:
I can't see any items when searching poe.xyz.
Have no idea what the problem is. The only thing im getting is:
Nothing was found. Try widening your search criteria.

I have checked my search parameters many times.

Ok, i figured it out.

Apparently there are two league options for standard and hardcore. And i searched the garena option.

Good job.
can you, please, update ancient themes with new leagues?
On xyz the item mod for weapons is +# to (element) gems in this item. In game it got changed to +# to level of socketed (element) gems.
"
squiddy286 wrote:
can you, please, update ancient themes with new leagues?

+1

Ancient theme = best theme, much easier to browse.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Is it just me or is trying to filter by lowest price bugged out? Normally you'd click on the currency icon and it'll sort with the cheapest on the top, most expensive on the bottom, then list all the non-b/o priced items, but it's no longer doing so.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info